Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I'm just gonna say that if there's a bunch of cats posted on the corner in the middle of the night, they probably have other shit to worry about besides you.

Its been stated before- be quick be quiet and be respectful.

if that doesn't work, mace is a good option, bear mace if you're into overkill. just make sure you run the other way quuuuuiiiiiiick cause that shit will fog up a whole intersection.

And homie from philly has it right- I'd rather throw heads with 5 dudes than get caught by some fuckin dogs

• 3 weeks later...

Frankly, you sound like a bitch, you shouldnt be going out at night if its past your bed time, harden the fuck up and just bomb, just dont be stupid and normaly cunts wont fuck with you. Keep your wallet and phone dacked if your that worried and dont wear good shoes, if you live in the "ghetto" you probly shouldnt be wearing them anyways.

i roll with my homeboy and thats enough protection right there. if worse comes to worst spray a nigga in the eye with your paint. i've never really been messed with yo, most niggaz doin dirt on the corner aren't concerned with your ass anyways.

And homie from philly has it right- I'd rather throw heads with 5 dudes than get caught by some fuckin dogs

yeah..that's why mace is a good option, just for the worst-comes-to-worst situation. here in detroit people like to paint in abandoned buildings where you're pretty much a sitting duck, and I've seen plenty of dog tracks and plenty of stray dogs. One quick spray and it fills up the air infront of you, allows you to run away.

Archived