confessions

Future Droid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you end up fighting him on the front lawn? Did the neighbors see?

Yea but we only did it to save face with the rest of the neighborhood... we ended up going inside to enjoy some crepes you know those little half dollar sized pancakes that are so scrumshulesent its my car so he didn't really care.

I stole three or four GI Joes from some kid in first or second grade, thereabouts. The teacher took them away and put them on a table, I pretended like I was doing something and snatched them. No one ever found out. Well, the kid came over to my house like a year later and saw them, but I swore up and down they were mine. I think that was the first time I ever stole anything and lied hard to get away with it. People were really pissed off about those missing GI Joes. I used to stick them in water and freeze them.

Guest spectr

i used to pee off rooftops on people who were walking down the street. i would wait for a large group of people and time it just right...

i am pretty sure i caused a horrible car accident one night with my drunken mayhem

ok i have alot of confetions, i broke my nighbours window twice bcause i was trying to rob them (wen i was 12) i stole every letter from the neighbours around me' for a week, i broke into an abandon vets and set it on fire, i threw a bottle from a brige onto a cars front window (it didnt break), i broke into a trophy shop and pulled down all the shelves, wen i was thirteen and was in foster care i stole a mobile, 50 buks, amd broke there dishwasher, i broke every window at my primery skool (there was about 100), wen i was 14 i set fire to a park and burned down half of it, i threw a rotten egg into a convertible, some of the latest things i have done are, my dad lost a scrachy n i found it, it had 100$ on it, i set fire to an abandon house after i bombed it, i threw a bucket of paint over a brige and the paint went on several cars, thats all i can think of now

I backed into someones car when I was 16. It put a huge hole in my rear bumper. I came home and parked on the street, and my mom wakes me up the next day like "Someone hit you!" and i was like "uhhh.....yeah i guess". One day I'll tell you the truth mom

damn, youre moms naive. even if my mom had seen my car come home perfectly fine at night, and she woke up the next morning and saw that someone hit it, she would have said "what the fuck did you do?!"