the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

so can we assume that jacob and the shitty black cloud are either one in the same.. or.. of the same origin?

jacob seems to hand down commandments.. the cloud seems to give judgements..

are we assuming that the chick with the phone is from some other company or some other part of the dharma initiative.

i'm still up in the air about the smoke (cerebus) and jacob.

i have a feeling that naomi is part of dharma or another company looking for the island.

check here:

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

for more info. there is a bunch of info on "the lost experience" http://www.thelostexperience.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Experience

that gives a lot more back story on the rival company that i am talking about, along with a bunch of other shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far, it's only been mentioned in the lost experience, if that is in fact who naomi is with i'm sure they'll be introduced at a later date.

yeah i liked tom, but i like how sawer was like "that's for taking the kid off the boat".

koh. im pretty sure when mams and i were talking about walt..we were just talking about the actor who portrays walt getting older.. i think we presumed it was the island manifested as him.

whats all this talk about hanzo and the philosophers stone?

Yea Im pretty sure the island can manifest itself in any way it wants for you. the cloud is an honest shape, but Walt is like.....the horse Kate saw, or Jacks dad, Eko's brother, Hurleys bald imaginary friend from the asylum.......walk from before in the tent with shannon and sayhid...

koh. im pretty sure when mams and i were talking about walt..we were just talking about the actor who portrays walt getting older.. i think we presumed it was the island manifested as him.

whats all this talk about hanzo and the philosophers stone?

as was i. but, walt and michael are supposed to make a return.

get used to people being way older than they should be. 3 seasons from now real time, like a year or so of LOST time will have passed, when back in reality over 6 years will have passed. lets see you write that into the script.

I think it was a dream sequence, it wasn't "POST-ISLAND"

While at the Hospital Jack tells the Chief of Surgery to 'GO UPSTAIRS AND GET HIS DAD TO COMPARE WHO'S DRUNKER'.

DAD = DEAD BEFORE HE ARRIVED ON THE ISLAND.

Good catch on the anagram!

they ended the 2nd season of HOUSE (ANOTHER AWESOME SHOW) With a halucination he had during his coma....

But I also said to my self that he may be so fucked up on drugs and drinkin' that he may have forgotten that his dad is dead....

who knows.

jack says to kate i just thought that you would be there at the funeral.

who else could it be but sawyer? which also asks the question who is he that she refers to

that will notice she is gone.

im thinking that the flash forward may be similar to edmunds ability to see what happens to charlie in the future.

like the flashbacks bring certain things into the present. so things can be changed but its

looking like the survivors have a grim future if they leave the island. also locke more than likely

already knows all this since he continues to sabotage everyone from leaving repeatedly.

since he didnt shoot jack he isnt nuts but is just looking out for the best interest of everyone.

since most of the others are dead next season will be against these new people (next gen. dharma)?

edmunds ability

desmond:p

but i agree. i think it was one of those quantum possibilities not neccesarily present tense reality. the show constantly deals with fate and free will and second chances and i think this is just another level of that.

Ok this is fuckin funny, i woke up today and the first though in my mind was "wow, it's great that oceanic gave jack a golden pass".

On the general discussion, only the big thugs of the others are dead. I have feeling that Ben, Alpert, the two kids and pretty much the whole bunch that's left will have a lot of play as will the 'temple' that they're supossed to be moving now.

Archived