the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=75ed77ee-1972-467a-8f4e-b11e4b6a1259

"2:00 p.m. update:

Since this story launched earlier today, I have been hearing from multiple sources inside ABC that the story is "more complex" than what was originally reported by my colleague Marc Malkin in E! Online's Planet Gossip.

According to these sources, ABC will be making an announcement declaring an end date for Lost very soon. However, the exact number of remaining episodes and seasons is still muddy—and might not be exactly two seasons.

The good news? You don't have to wait long. I'm told the announcement will be made within the next few days.

Original story, 9:52 a.m.:

My E! Online partner in crime Marc Malkin just announced in his column, Planet Gossip, that ABC is set to announce that Lost will end production after two more seasons.

I know. Breathe, Lost fans. Breathe.

Here's what I can tell you. I just spoke to insiders at ABC and they tell me the network and producers have reached a decision on an end date and they are expected to announce it very soon. This is meant to be a good thing, because now the producers finally can start mapping out the remaining episodes and rolling out some of the major reveals and answers we fans have been waiting for.

I'm also told there are more big changes in store for the show!

According to sources, ABC is planning to push back Lost's return date to January of next year in order to air new episodes back-to-back, and it is also "extremely likely" that Lost will change time slots next season.

Still, the biggest change may be that massive, mind-blowing, cast-related "game-changer" I keep hinting about—to which I am sworn to secrecy, for it is that big—which is revealed in the season finale. (I cannot wait for you to see it.)

Word is, Lost is moving to an earlier hour, which will make at least one fan happy: Josh Holloway's brother. "I do feel like we're in the wrong time slot," Josh told me during my recent trek to the set in Hawaii. "Most definitely too late, because I lost my own brother. He’s like, 'Dude, I got to get to work in the morning!' I’m just going to say it. Let’s move it back to 9 o’clock or 8 o’clock."

Let it be said that Josh Holloway and his brother have mad pull.

So, what do you all think of saying goodbye to Lost in only two more seasons? And, more important, who needs a hug? 'Cause I could sure use one..."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem mams. yeah i agree 2 seasons should do the trick.

casek, i love claire, thanks for that pic..haha.

i just read some rumors about the end of this season....yeah, crazy, crazy shit! CRAZY shit!

honestly, this is the best show on TV, people sleep on it WAY too hard!

mo problem mams. yeah i agree 2 seasons should do the trick.

casek, i love claire, thanks for that pic..haha.

i just read some rumors about the end of this season....yeah, crazy, crazy shit! CRAZY shit!

honestly, this is the best show on TV, people sleep on it WAY too hard!

emily will be in playboy soon. all you fanboys should check it out.

btw: tell me something. never seen one single episode of LOST.

ever. someone tell me why i should watch this popular show

Wow. I was pretty disappointed by this episode, until the last ten minutes.

That shit is crazy.

i was more disappointed with the whole jacob thing. i really thought that they were going to pull some ben is a nut type shit.

did anyone else catch this glimpse of jacob in the chair right when ben flew into the wall:

1_09_05_07_10_43_58.jpg

2 more episodes for this season, both jack centric. the season finale is going to be 2 hours.

yeah, i was thinking the same thing about richard alpert.

i guess just the last episode is about jack.

i read a big spoiler and i think i ruined shit for myself.

if it's true.....CRAZY!

i will say no more.