Ask an Aussie...

Hoblow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once got chased by a family of goanna's. I really hate goanna's.

goanna.JPG

camping one weekend with some mates near the beach and woke up to go to the esky and there was one of these bad boys sifting through our food supply, it then got startled by my mate and ran over and clawed his leg up. fuck goannas.

3 fatal gator attacks in the last week here... yesterday and 8 footer crawled up on some 80 year old woman's front porch and started hissing and attacking it's own reflection in her plate glass window... the cops came out and shot that one. Neighbors say there's another just about the same size in the pond down the street. Non-deadly 'attacks' happen constantly at this time of year, they all come out to mate.

For spiders we got these... The Brown Recluse

l.reclusabrown2.jpg

if you get bit by one you get some flesh eating disease... like this...

brown_spider2.jpg

My friend got bit on her hand a couple years ago and for an entire year it got progressively worse even though she was under a doctor's care, finally she came round the bend and it's mostly healed but it's an ugly sunken pit type scar...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
3 fatal gator attacks in the last week here... yesterday and 8 footer crawled up on some 80 year old woman's front porch and started hissing and attacking it's own reflection in her plate glass window... the cops came out and shot that one. Neighbors say there's another just about the same size in the pond down the street. Non-deadly 'attacks' happen constantly at this time of year, they all come out to mate.

For spiders we got these... The Brown Recluse

l.reclusabrown2.jpg

if you get bit by one you get some flesh eating disease... like this...

brown_spider2.jpg

My friend got bit on her hand a couple years ago and for an entire year it got progressively worse even though she was under a doctor's care, finally she came round the bend and it's mostly healed but it's an ugly sunken pit type scar...

That looks tasty, Brown Recluse is everywhere in the United States. Those things just suck. Smart, where do you live? You must live in the South with all them gators and Brown Relcuseses

Im a lover for every spider animal what ever the onthing i do hate are dam roaches and silverfish... those things can fuck off!!!! p.s i catch moth and to feed teh spiders.Muuahahahhahahahahahhamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ahah haha hah a hah a hWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahahahhahahahahaaahahhha.............dead.

I just caught the gator update. I've been corrected, the gator on the dorrstep was 9 feet long... a 7 footer was found on the highway in Miami monday.

Also, some woman had a 5 footer come through her doggie door the other day, she let 4 rounds off into it and chased it back outside, then called Animal Control. Word is they gave her a ticket for hunting w/o a license. What?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I just caught the gator update. I've been corrected, the gator on the dorrstep was 9 feet long... a 7 footer was found on the highway in Miami monday.

Also, some woman had a 5 footer come through her doggie door the other day, she let 4 rounds off into it and chased it back outside, then called Animal Control. Word is they gave her a ticket for hunting w/o a license. What?

HA ha, they would

yeah, I got this thing on the back of my hand, my indian friend (Apu) told me it was a spider bite, at first it swelled like I had a golf ball under my skin, no pain though. Eventually it popped and drained (well, not really drained, shit was like squeeze chees) and that was about a year and a half ago, since then I just have this bump and a hole...

• 1 year later...
Aussies are always like "oh my god it is so fucking cold here, aren't you cold?".

"god, its so much hotter in oz, so much, its like 10 degrees hotter"

"man its freezing, i cant believe the weather you guys have its like-" FUCK YOU FUCK OFF

We are used to hot weather, and not having to experience shitty, rainy, windy and unpredicatble weather all year round. Even in summer you have fucked weather. Out of all the places ive been, nothing best an Australian summer, despite it being in excess of 40 degress sometimes.