What do you do when your drunk?

Bed.

OK, so I was looken through the threads, and I didn't see a thread like this... but then again I coulda missed it cause I a lazy peice of shit... but anywho. What does eveyrone like to do when they get drunk? I like to get drunk and try to go skate, ALWAYS a fun time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

I was just about to say that.

My ex-roomates bf was a fucker and the lock on his civic was popped off from a break in....

So i used to go out the driveway and piss into his car door all the time. I am sure it smelled great when the weather got hot.

yes i like to call ex girlfriends and tell them how i get better pussy now

Second^^

And how I eat pussy now, I just didnt want to eat her, because it was dirty. And smelt.

--------------------------------------

I like to Oz it when i'm drunk. And read my posts the next day and feel stoooopid.

Second^^

And how I eat pussy now, I just didnt want to eat her, because it was dirty. And smelt.

that's why whenever I eat pussy, i make sure the girl goes in the bathroom and extensively cleans herself first...I'm talking roto rooter cleansing.