Tonight's Sopranos.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heavys short list of predickshuns and sheit:::::

• fin is done, hes gonna break out some how, meadow is gonna get to gether with ole boy who owns the construction biz, that paulie cracked with a pipe calling him a mamas boy (the irony paulie you fag fuck).

• ole boy is gonna spill the beans to meadow, shes diming to tony, tonys wacking the crap out of paulie.

• AJ will get his first taste of the MOD/thug life (hell in real life he already got arrested to robbing a retarded 12 year old on the upper west side).

• Carm- is gonna get the housing skeme into a profitable business, inspired by the dike in the auto body shop, and shes gonna get more involved and intimate with the "other" side of things...

• Ole boy who should been with uncle jun (train hat mutherfucker) is gonna get into the music business after street credding that rapper dude up, although it will back fire cause he shot ole boy in the ass, and no self respecting gangster gets shot in the ass, gangsters done run, and will take in the front (pause no homo).

REAL TALK>>>>

finally veto... this dude, the actor is the one who suggested the gay thing... so he wouldnt have such a bit part this season... he want to, when Veto is gone, do a cooking/ sports show, where he invites his favorite athletes to talk shop and have their favorite meal cooked. This dude obviously is a lil too intimate with the culinary arts and activities...

heavys short list of predickshuns and sheit:::::

• fin is done, hes gonna break out some how, meadow is gonna get to gether with ole boy who owns the construction biz, that paulie cracked with a pipe calling him a mamas boy (the irony paulie you fag fuck).

• ole boy is gonna spill the beans to meadow, shes diming to tony, tonys wacking the crap out of paulie.

• AJ will get his first taste of the MOD/thug life (hell in real life he already got arrested to robbing a retarded 12 year old on the upper west side).

• Carm- is gonna get the housing skeme into a profitable business, inspired by the dike in the auto body shop, and shes gonna get more involved and intimate with the "other" side of things...

• Ole boy who should been with uncle jun (train hat mutherfucker) is gonna get into the music business after street credding that rapper dude up, although it will back fire cause he shot ole boy in the ass, and no self respecting gangster gets shot in the ass, gangsters done run, and will take in the front (pause no homo).

REAL TALK>>>>

finally veto... this dude, the actor is the one who suggested the gay thing... so he wouldnt have such a bit part this season... he want to, when Veto is gone, do a cooking/ sports show, where he invites his favorite athletes to talk shop and have their favorite meal cooked. This dude obviously is a lil too intimate with the culinary arts and activities...

ITS AMAZING HOW LITTLE YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS SHOW

The beggining of this season started out really long and drawn out - the first three episodes would have been 1 in a previous season...but now it's back on track, last nights episode was really good. The best thing is, in my line of slavery, I get to talk with people from HBO and thus I have a few ideas about what the season will bring...but I ain't a rat. But it sucks AJ is such a retarded punk in the show and real life, it would have been cool if he had manned up while Tony was in the hospital and started acting like a gangster.

So like, if by tomorrow a sound clip from this episode isnt posted in here.

Im banning everyone who replied.

I just sent you a PM with a YSI link for the wav file. When you indicate that you have downloaded it, I will post it for everyone.

• 1 month later...