Tonight's Sopranos.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

last nights episode was awful..nothing happened. first of all aj's broad is smokin but is he the biggest pussy ever or what?? giving the kids a brand new bike to get lost?? ru serious?? i guess maybe he figured he was probly gona get fucked up but he wanted to get some ass so bad or whatever but i found that to be really gay..most of the episode was about chris and that real estate broad gettin pinned which was lame i mean it was the season fianle right??i did think tony made the right move by going to see phil and straightening that out because i could see tony gettin wacked real easily by phil and them cuz phil is an animal..i dont know what is in store for next season but i hope its better than this one cuz this season overall was pretty lame ..just me though

last nights episode was awful..nothing happened. first of all aj's broad is smokin but is he the biggest pussy ever or what?? giving the kids a brand new bike to get lost?? ru serious?? i guess maybe he figured he was probly gona get fucked up but he wanted to get some ass so bad or whatever but i found that to be really gay..most of the episode was about chris and that real estate broad gettin pinned which was lame i mean it was the season fianle right??i did think tony made the right move by going to see phil and straightening that out because i could see tony gettin wacked real easily by phil and them cuz phil is an animal..i dont know what is in store for next season but i hope its better than this one cuz this season overall was pretty lame ..just me though

Pretty much my thought on the last episode too.

[18:17] **: wow. that was quite possibly the gayest ending, not only in sopranos history, but in all premium cable time.

[18:17] **: what a fucking way to end a season. you fags. having a fucking christmas episode in the middle of july.

[18:17] **: kill yourselves.

[18:17] W: haha

[18:17] *** Auto-response sent to W: Don't fuck with mine bitch, word is born

[18:17] W: i flipped

[18:17] W: im like

[18:17] W: no ones dead

[18:17] **: serious.

[18:18] **: it better just be some kind of calm before the storm bullshit.

[18:18] **: everyone better die next year.

[18:18] W: haha yes

[18:18] W: this last 8 episodes

[18:18] W: better have blood

[18:18] W: everywhere

[18:18] **: serious.

i didnt feel like retyping it.

thats how i feel.

What are everyone's predictions for the last 8 episodes? I'm bettin blood everywhere, Meadow and Fin break up (hopefully with violent consequences), Phil gets whacked, and I'm HOPING AJ stops bein a pussy and finally beats someone's ass

i think dude that was standing in the hallway when tony was talking to phil will ultimately convince phil, if not by actual pressure, but just by phil's need to prove he's a man, to go ahead with killing tony. tony will die. a.j. will exact revenge, if not in the actual episode, it will be hinted upon (im making predictions for the finale episode, not the whole season)

now whole season - chris wont get killed, "taking seperate cars" was a step towards showing her he doesnt want to be around her. he'll realize other girl is what he wants.

i kinda wish carmella found out about adrianna dying at the hands of the people she's associated with, that would make for a good episode about her being completely fucking paranoid about tony and others.

i think tony will get whacked in the final episode while he is mourning for christopers death by whack. i think it will be someone totally unassociated with the mob. Sil and Paulie will fight over who is boss and it will end with AJ sitting there staring at himself in the mirror. or that coule be totally wrong

fuck now i have to wait till next year. wack.

funny scene was when the chris and the bitch were in the movie theater and they overlayed that with them smoking crack. was a hilarious scene, esspescially with mad intense music they chose.

They were freebasing heroin, not crack.

I still say that AJ should get whacked, not Tony. Tony getting whacked would just make everything fall apart, AJ getting whacked would lead to all out war. Plus, AJ is a punk.