Papoopse

Avancier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's talking about papoose you retard

i know he;s talkin bout papoose. but eastbay said, "Oh yeah the west coast has never produced any worthwhile acts..."

then i said," the Pharcyde was from LA blahblahblah..."

and i didnt mean stupid stupid, i just mean it in like a..." wow youve never heard of them?"

Papoose is too good of an MC to be with G Unit. Not that anyone in G Unit is absolutely horrible , Im just not a huge fan. Dipset is a nice team, and there are many others out there, but hip hop is no where near as true as it was in the early and mid 90's. A mixtape in 95 is a world away from a mixtape in 2005 or 06. The mixtapes I listened to in my teens featured new artists sometimes, and basically were collections of the newest songs from established MCs. Now mixtape means that the CD, not cassette, is a street album of one or more specific MCs.

Sorry Eastbay, people from the West Coast's opinion on hiphop holds no weight to me. Go get thizzy or something.

that's an ignorant arrogant statement. one thing i notice a lot of east coasters are egocentric and arrogant and don't want to expand anywhere west of philly; maybe chicago... i mean it's not like cali has never put out any classic/legendary hiphop artists, and the east coast has only put out the best. i mean the east came with p. diddy, mase, cassidy, the chicken noodle soup song, vanilla ice, and the list goes on.

well it probably has to do with the fact that the west coast has contributed to hiphop greatly, and that it's arrogant to dismiss anyone's opinions just because of what "coast" they live on.

you started off talking about that, but then you just started talkin about east coast rappers