Papoopse

Avancier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cut my big toe off when i was 5 when i slammed it into a metal bookshelf while jumping on the bed.

I wigged out, and while the doctors were putting it back on, I told the doctors, parents, and everyone in the room, listening in the hospital how I was going to kill them all...repeatedly and in various manners.

They then put me in a papoose and sedated me.

True story.

Ouch. I quit eating most fast food after I did that same deal for two weeks in college. I felt like shit for the the next four weeks afterwards, and I didnt poop normally for like 8. Now I only eat fast food on occasion. Usually its a spicy chicken sandwhich from wendys. Other than that, my stomach really doesnt like it.

yo hes good and his wordplay is interesting but i saw him in some video with busta rhymes and a buncha other dudes-dosent that sorta negate his whole, im underground and hard as fuck and da da da da ill kill you shit?

same as seeing M1 from dead prez in that wack RnB video getting out of a lamborghini or whatevver that was.

and a papoose is a native american pouch to carry around a baby, right?

so why the fuck is he papoose?

yo im not a fan of papoose at all. i mean, hes got a couple hot tracks, but 1. he jocks pretty much every rapper whos someone, acting like there boys (that track with papoose/ghostface anyone, head of state anyone, some garbage with canibus etc etc.), and two, you never even know if hes actually going to rhyme or not. sometimes hell just go into using these huge words that cant help but rhyme cuz there like 18 syllables long. thats not good.

on the other hand, saigon keeps on bringing the heat. blame scram jones.