mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: motorbikes!

How do you like that Kawi? I havent heard much about em and thats the only reason I am kinda steering away...

I knew one kid who loved it but he was a moron so I cant trust his credibility...

The first day he got his $500 helmet he decided to test it out by having his friend hit him over the head with a football helmet. Now his helmet his cracked all over it pretty much useless but he thinks its still gonna work like a brand new helmet if he ever falls...

well they worked with me on the payments... i wanted an r6 but now i whouldnt have it any other way.. the body lines are nice.. good power... like 115 hp.. 10.7 stock 1/4 mile , i only like 03 04 modles tho... it sucks to stunt on tho.. the power band is odd. i will post a pic of my bike later

If I do get anything in-line its gonna be that Triumph Daytona Triple 675 shit is soooo fucking sexy and the gray matches all my gear... shits just over $9k

Trust me, you won't regret getting this bike. I love mine :)

bikexp3.jpg

Right now I'm recovering from a fractured hip received while riding it.. some woman pulled out in front of me and I locked up the front, went over the bars and had the bike land on me.

I can't wait to get back to riding, hopefully the doctor will let me start putting weight on my leg next week.

Ride safe,

j

Trust me, you won't regret getting this bike. I love mine :)

bikexp3.jpg

Right now I'm recovering from a fractured hip received while riding it.. some woman pulled out in front of me and I locked up the front, went over the bars and had the bike land on me.

I can't wait to get back to riding, hopefully the doctor will let me start putting weight on my leg next week.

Ride safe,

j

Hey thing looks sexy as fuck. Tell me how is the riding position? I mean it seems really aggressive and when I go out riding its for at least 3 hours at a time non-stop I am also planning on taking some long trips this spring and early summer on my motorcycle. Good luck with recovery!

Some1,

It's definitely a more aggressive positioning than my Superhawk. I haven't ridden any other sportbikes so I can't really compare it to anything else. My wrists hurt for the first week or so until I adjusted to it and figured out how to keep my weight off my hands. It's defintely not a sport tourer, but once you hit the curves with it, you'll soon forget all that. Unless all your riding is long straights, in which case you might not be happy with a 600cc class sportbike.

-j

dont go full coverage... i mean if you wreck on a bike your most likley not gonna make it and if any thing small happens is not gonna cost more then your deductable... i got my bike in 04 at the age of 18 ... and i was paying 150.00 down 45.00 a month.. now i just pay 24.00 a month.. go liablity...

I found the funniest ebay ad for a bike...

Blue 2003 Honda SuperHawk

Vehicle Description

This is a 2003 Honda Super Hawk VTR1000. In excellent condition. Totally stock machine with the exception of the dual Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust, seat cowl and tank protector. Beautiful blue OEM paint. Runs perfectly. Engine is superb. No dings or dents - does have some scratch marks on tank, in front of seat (as shown in photo). Bike was well maintained and very well taken care of. Must sell, having disputes with next door neighbor. He's a real schmuck and should be shot. He doesn't even know how to spell pig pen fer crying out loud. The only reason I haven't flattened all of his tires on his Kia sport wagon is that my wife goes shopping with his daughter and his daughter is stacked! So, when they come back from clothes shopping, they both model the clothes they got in front of me. Anyway, I had run out of garage space and have been keeping it at his place in his living room and now he wants it out, so I must sell it. The punk... Seriously though, we are a motorcycle dealership in New Mexico (PJ's Triumph Ducati Vespa) selling our fine used machines. This Hawk is in great shape. Tires are Pirelli Diablo Strada's and have less than 1,500 miles on them. All electronics work, gauges are correct, and bodywork is intact and flawless. This is a excellent bike. Shipping / freight is the responsibility of the lucky winner. We will assist in anyway we can. Payment is required within 5 days after end of auction. Any questions, please ask. Thank you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Honda-Super-Hawk-VTR1000_W0QQitemZ250070355217QQihZ015QQcategoryZ50009QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem