Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

thats an ill idea, all you need is the outfit

actually, with all the new "jesus is my homeboy" shirtsand Hip religous kids.. it will work... thats hallrious.. a bible... a lil too much..

i know of churches that support legal graf... so homo

anyone seen the new sharpie paints? they have a broad tipped one that's the same size as the uni px-30's oil based and all, they're ill.

they also offer like 25 other colors in deco color sized pens. and they have a water based paint marker out too. but the oil based ones are workin lovely for me.

besides that i use a teracotta paint marker flooded with black fiebings i find that it works dope for me, in most cases it's not buffable.

Originally posted by hatetown

graff goes mainstream..ugh. that'd be a sad day.

that'd be a sad day?

these ARE sad days. graffiti is savage mainstream now.

graffiti shoes (avirex, reebok, nike), graffiti cologne bottles(calvin klien), graffiti target audiences for car sales (the scion), graffiti toys (all over japan), graffiti movies (bomb the system)..the list goes on.

like it or not, the day has come.

Originally posted by stukosucks

anyone seen the new sharpie paints? they have a broad tipped one that's the same size as the uni px-30's oil based and all, they're ill.

they also offer like 25 other colors in deco color sized pens. and they have a water based paint marker out too. but the oil based ones are workin lovely for me.

besides that i use a teracotta paint marker flooded with black fiebings i find that it works dope for me, in most cases it's not buffable.

those sharpie paint markers sound ill............. are they refillable?

px-30's gotta be my favorite paint marker out there. nothing beats that shit.

Originally posted by stukosucks

yeah i just saw those this weekend. hecka colors.

the ez squeeze bottles full of garvey are the best. super control of the drips...they work dope as fuck for etch too. hard as hell to find though. I'm down to my last package of them, anyone know where to cop them?

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

any body know what kinda markers these are? they came to me without labels.

DSCN1677.jpg

DSCN1678.jpg

im pretty sure theyre chalk board paint pens cuz ive got thats looks exactly like those. filled it up with some fielbings and boy o boy is that shit hot.

I concur with the chalk marker thing. But it would be one of these big markers they sell at this art store in your town, Yeah Baby. I can't remember the name of the markers though. But I remember that the labels came off really easy and that they looked like that.

Archived