Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

Posterman tips

Anybody got any ideas about how to replace the tips to Posterman markers?

I've seen them selling the tips in the UK and Europe, but I'm not really about that. Does anybody on here make their own? I'm thinking if I cut a chalkboard or dry-erase eraser to the same dimensions, then it would be the same thing.

Suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Posterman tips

Originally posted by 1inAMillion

Anybody got any ideas about how to replace the tips to Posterman markers?

I've seen them selling the tips in the UK and Europe, but I'm not really about that. Does anybody on here make their own? I'm thinking if I cut a chalkboard or dry-erase eraser to the same dimensions, then it would be the same thing.

Suggestions?

you could just go to the art supply store, and take a bunch of the nibs out of other posterman's, and walk out with em, or you could just rack some new postermans, or you could do the chalkboard eraser thing, any of the above will work. and kaiser, thats a large supply you have there, i use paint faster than i can rack it, i always got a grip but not a fucking handle. damn player.:D

i got this paint that i wanna use...but i havent figured out how to build a good mop that paint will work in...any ideas? i dont really wanna buy anything...i wanna make my own....but if anyone has ideas....it would be chill as fuck if you let me in on em....

youre a complete moron who obviously never took art class. learn what it's used for , it's SUPER PERMANENT get the fuck off this site >

Indian Ink super permanent? hahahahahahahahahaha. and: hahahaha.

Youre having a larf mate. Whoever gets additive in your city first will wipe the floor with your 'super' permanent indian.

:lol:

Originally posted by KES23

i got this paint that i wanna use...but i havent figured out how to build a good mop that paint will work in...any ideas? i dont really wanna buy anything...i wanna make my own....but if anyone has ideas....it would be chill as fuck if you let me in on em....

go back a couple pages or hit me on IM if anythin

Originally posted by KES23

go back a couple pages or hit me on IM if anythin

• 2 weeks later...

bumping this thread back to page one with some new mop flicks.

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v18/rubbishheap/window003.jpg'>

thats a window painter. you can find them at dollar stores, they're cheap shits. i filled it up with violet garvey, it's a decent mop but nothing special. drips inconsistently.

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v18/rubbishheap/bingo.jpg'>

the bingo marker. this things dope, beats a kiwi any day. the drips are easy to control, the nibs durable, and shits nice and grimey :crazy: i filled mine up with 3/4 violet garvey and 1/4 blue fiebing's.

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v18/rubbishheap/bingo2.jpg'>

a closeup of the nib. shits blurry.

http://www.chaoscore.com/images/megumi_beach1.gif'>

bonus flick. :dazed:

get this shit..i just racked me some "krylon kids paint" likt the kind thats more durable to put on toys or what not. i took off the plastic covers and caps in the store then just took the cans figured i would put my own caps on em anyway, no caps i have fit that shit! not even normal stocks from other krylon cans.

anyone run upon this problem?

no caps i have fit that shit! not even normal stocks from other krylon cans.

the answer is quite simple..take a new york fat or any type of tip for that matter and shave it down with a razorblade...and that should solve your problem..same thing with belton..if you tips dont fit....shave them down and enjoy..(if you can afford it)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived