Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by poiuyt

how big is that exactly , is it pilot jumbo size or what? anyone got flix of how that comes out ?

it is bigger than what it looks on the photo, also the marsh rollers are wicked hope you have a lot of ink though as to get the brush soaked properly it takes all the ink, but it last for a good while so its all gravy.....

^^^shut ur little 12 year old ass up!!!!i remember ur ass from bombingscience fooooooool!!and ur sketches r wack as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!

looks like some sick ass krink wad u use?....by the way i dont kno if anybodys done this before but use an ink preferably black cuz it works the best and get some of those fine point silver paint pen pilots...dont buy em rack em from rite aid or wherever take a mop or marker and add the silver paint to the black ink and then add it to watever utensil u choose.....some utensils work better then others but ive had black zig glue pens that came out blak with silver streaks ...another crackin idea to make ur shit mettallic is get uni paints and get a broad white one and add watever color green red blue and then some silver....must be unipaint silver and throw em all in the px30...shud have space cuz they dont come full then juss get that shit flowin and u got a crackin ass marker....looks savage if u mix white blue red and silver for a mean ass mettalic purple

Originally posted by PathOgen

^^^shut ur little 12 year old ass up!!!!i remember ur ass from bombingscience fooooooool!!and ur sketches r wack as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!

That was like 7 months ago...

i just stumbled upon this thread and i'm feelin it. when i first saw that mass appeal artical i can't tell you how many markers i made. i found that most of them were a fukin mess. i'm sticking with cans and streaks and the occasional mop.

Archived