ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?!

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by knowme+Mar 6 2006, 02:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowme - Mar 6 2006, 02:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Rend@Mar 6 2006, 04:23 PM

its good to start off posting at bombing science, then when u get more knowledge, move to 12oz

fkn word. cunts need to know some degree of shit before they come in and fuck a place in the arse.

don't need to 'start on bombingscience' as such, but it would help if they lurked for a while before they posted. there's an idea...make a time delay (say, two weeks after someone registers a new account) where you can read posts but not reply to them.

fuck that would cut down on bullshit.

[/b]

yo this is a good idea niketalk.com has a time delay and it works alrite

ok im gona start off honestly !!!!!I AM A TOY!!!!! boo hoo blah blah blah. i cant help it, i just started. its impossible to start out not a toy. i know this. im not trying to be cocky or anything so im gona post as little as possible. this is my first post. please dont shit talk me im tryin not to be an asshole or act like a toy.

Originally posted by Dark06@Mar 9 2006, 05:20 PM

ok im gona start off honestly !!!!!I AM A TOY!!!!! boo hoo blah blah blah. i cant help it, i just started. its impossible to start out not a toy. i know this. im not trying to be cocky or anything so im gona post as little as possible. this is my first post. please dont shit talk me im tryin not to be an asshole or act like a toy.

of course youre a toy you only have 2 posts

Guest spectr
Originally posted by seeking@Mar 5 2006, 11:42 AM

take a look at this toy ass forum. almost every single thread that gets made, gets closed. are you kids absolutely fucking bird shit retarded? do you think you're special? do you think that your gay ass thread brings something to the table that the other 90% of [closed] topics didnt already touch on? god damn, pay some fucking attention.

man i can't stop fucking laughing thank you