ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?!

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

9 times out of ten the people whop throw the word "toy" around the most are toys themselves.

Well, in my town anyway

I don't sit here planning on how to rid my city of toys, I just deal with them like they're just normal kids. If they suck then who cares, it just means I can cap them with less of a guilty concience. Everyone has been a toy at some stage

Re: ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?!

I have to be honest, I came here thinking I was going to find a decent resource. But when I click a thread called "OMG MARKERS HELLAMEGAPOST FO SHITS" and the content is not in fact a well written compendium of info on markers, but rather the ramblings of a few dozen posters, it kind of turns me off. Especially when getting any real hard info is near impossible. The closest I got to real education from that thread was that half the posters don't know about markers.

Call me crazy, but an Ink Recipe mega thread should be a little less ambiguous. When I read a recipe for cooking they don't say "yo, add a bunch of butter, but not too much, now I am not going to say how much is too much cuz that is toy yo, so then add some of this salt shit, but not too much, but not too little, otherwise you is retarded." Please, for the love of god, learn to actually describe the method, or at least ingredients. How hard is it to say "add 250ml of Garvey to 200ml of brake fluid and mix with two tablespoons of paint thinner." Learn to measure, because I can't magically deduct what the hell "a bunch of..." is equal to.

On that note, at least we have the means to put up some good information. It just needs to be harnessed better.

I have to be honest, I came here thinking I was going to find a decent resource. But when I click a thread called "OMG MARKERS HELLAMEGAPOST FO SHITS" and the content is not in fact a well written compendium of info on markers, but rather the ramblings of a few dozen posters, it kind of turns me off. Especially when getting any real hard info is near impossible. The closest I got to real education from that thread was that half the posters don't know about markers.

Call me crazy, but an Ink Recipe mega thread should be a little less ambiguous. When I read a recipe for cooking they don't say "yo, add a bunch of butter, but not too much, now I am not going to say how much is too much cuz that is toy yo, so then add some of this salt shit, but not too much, but not too little, otherwise you is retarded." Please, for the love of god, learn to actually describe the method, or at least ingredients. How hard is it to say "add 250ml of Garvey to 200ml of brake fluid and mix with two tablespoons of paint thinner." Learn to measure, because I can't magically deduct what the hell "a bunch of..." is equal to.

On that note, at least we have the means to put up some good information. It just needs to be harnessed better.

AHAHAHAHA!!!

a little butt hurt are we?

the reason why no one says 350 ml of this and that is because we dont actually spefically measure it you fuckwad

peas kanute

People need to relax a bit on here! it doesnt matter if more and more ppl ask 'where do i get up' or 'how do i' etc. Why not just respond with.... helpful advice, and forget the hostility. There's no need for it. Also more 'toys' (i suppose me incl.) means more people in this community - which is ultimately a good thing. after all, you've gotta start somewhere! oh byw im not tryin to offend anyone here, so before you write back sayin' im a toy or i shouldnt belong here or some other shit like that just remember im not trying to piss you off.

Dood....this section is for tips of doing graffiti if u are new to this forum dont u need help? so why u got to be so beefy?

hahahahahahaha.......................

just bcuz u lick ass doesnt mean u can talk shit :innocent:

Yo kid, don't wanna start nothin, but why do you think if someone is new to the forum, they're new to graff? I only signed up here maybe a month ago kid, and I've been doin this shit (unmotivated mind you) for 5 years. I've been really serious over the passed year. How long have you been in the game kid?

People need to relax a bit on here! it doesnt matter if more and more ppl ask 'where do i get up' or 'how do i' etc. Why not just respond with.... helpful advice, and forget the hostility. There's no need for it. Also more 'toys' (i suppose me incl.) means more people in this community - which is ultimately a good thing. after all, you've gotta start somewhere! oh byw im not tryin to offend anyone here, so before you write back sayin' im a toy or i shouldnt belong here or some other shit like that just remember im not trying to piss you off.
lololololo ur toy fag lol

Just kidding man, you have a good point. Beef isn't good unless someone you hate started graffing, then the shit in the graff culture can solve it. Go-overs, and shit. I'm still a toy, and I'll fucking admit it. I'm not scared like these kids, but I've climbed up mostly on my own. Asked a few cats for some help, maybe some inspiration, and they've done it, and respected that I wanna do this by myself. Some handstyles that I have are bitten. Bite, and mod is my idea. Make an alphabet out of all the styles you find (I.E. if you have a flowie style for your tag, I'd make an alphabet out of it, and modify the letters.) Anyways, you may be a toy man, but you've got the right mind.

Thing is, you don't know who's trying to scratch you out. If a kid who's got beef sees you, you might get a bodyfull of hurtin. You just gotta remember that the graff game isn't the nicest thing in the world, and to expect a jump. On an unrelated note: Fettucini Alfredo, and Orange juice tastes so awkward.

But yeah. I've been in this for awhile, and I've never got a beatdown. I respect my local icons, and give em props. Might seem like I'm kissin ass, but it's better to have the experianced people watching your back, than looking for your backside.

d zero your a fuck ur paint in ur dads garage so ur a writer now?
Who the fuck are you to talk lil miss marker? That sentace can barely classify as making sense. Two things I could see happening with this when I read it:

Either D-Zero paints in his dad's garage. (Stupid move)

Or his paint is in there. (Good stash spot)

Quote the topic: Are you fucking retarded? I think you are, man. You little bitch, saying that you don't need talent to write, let's see you take on T-kid, and Cope2, fucker. Let's see you get all up in their face with a 44, see what you get.

"Some toys got stabbed"

Who the fuck are you to talk lil miss marker? That sentace can barely classify as making sense. Two things I could see happening with this when I read it:

Either D-Zero paints in his dad's garage. (Stupid move)

Or his paint is in there. (Good stash spot)

Quote the topic: Are you fucking retarded? I think you are, man. You little bitch, saying that you don't need talent to write, let's see you take on T-kid, and Cope2, fucker. Let's see you get all up in their face with a 44, see what you get.

"Some toys got stabbed"

daewryth, eat a dick up He said he painted in his dads garage. second i never said i could compete with cope or t kid there obviously like some of the top writters nyc.

ok i knoe all you ppl are shyt ass lil toys i aint a toy cuzz i acctually have an interest in this shyt unlike most of you lil bitches its not the fame or bout being "cool" i do this becuzz i acctually like this and also want to get rid of the toys in my city

grammarhi7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...