ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?!

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Re: ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?!

i know many a person who have been writing for a decent amount of time yet have not improved one bit, yet some knew jacks just starting to get up seem to have more style in their left arse cheek than most will ever...

just my opinion on the new kids on the block

fkn word. cunts need to know some degree of shit before they come in and fuck a place in the arse.

don't need to 'start on bombingscience' as such, but it would help if they lurked for a while before they posted. there's an idea...make a time delay (say, two weeks after someone registers a new account) where you can read posts but not reply to them.

fuck that would cut down on bullshit.

This is pretty much common sense. When you walk into a room full of people you don't know, the last thing you do is start screeching asking about what etch is (or whatever).

The problem is a lot of people just have no idea socially.

Toys who read first, don't act like cunts, and ask quietly, tend to cop a lot less shit, sometimes even none.

just my 2c

• 2 weeks later...

fuckin toys these days rip off names of old new york kings and legends.

Theres sum punks in my town who write

-Trane(from getting up)

-Seen(NY king)

-Ghost(NY king)

fuckin toys need to get sum style

Haha I know sum1 who writes Ghost too, and seen...I dont feel like tellin people though theyll find out later. :)

I used to write Tranke, then I checked out Getting Up, I cried for days..I was gonna write Jestir but dropped it cuz of Jest. I try to explain to people over and over again that common names like Serge and Kirby are taken, but no one pays attention..Which is why i do a thorough google search before I write sumtin then check out big sites like RobotswillKill, im pretty paranoid bout names, idk how u can live with urself knowin u bitin ur name offa sum1 else.

ok im gona start off honestly !!!!!I AM A TOY!!!!! boo hoo blah blah blah. i cant help it, i just started. its impossible to start out not a toy. i know this. im not trying to be cocky or anything so im gona post as little as possible. this is my first post. please dont shit talk me im tryin not to be an asshole or act like a toy.

i for one am sick of retards coming on here and claiming toy status like its a good thing

shut up

• 2 weeks later...