ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?!

seeking

I have been an artist pretty much all of my life, just not a writer. i can respect people saying 'blah blah toys are shit no respect no style'.

i dont get up much at all i just get my name out there these days and i dont breach my limits, ive honestly never crossed out anyones tag or any shit like that, and i have deep respects for experienced writers, meaning i respect them and the shitty situations new people like me have put them in.

and no im not just another faggy hardcore toy kid with high hopes, and no im not sticking up for all those toys out there, and no im not sucking up to you all to get respect, but i am redefining the graffiti culture as a whole, into two categories: RESPECT, and STYLE. because without these two things nobody would get anywhere. diss me all you want, sure im just another toy who doesn't know shit all, but do yourself a favor and rethink your ethics, because having respect is a responsibility rather than a means of cheap manipulation or whatever the fuck some people are thinking. from respecting your elders (more experienced ones) to a large pane of glass in a small company's front window, to a house of worship. im not one for religion, but at least i have the courtesy to respect one's personal beleifs and values. in other words, know when to respect and know when NOT to respect, eg: not a big company that is not family owned, i dont know. and style, well i dont have to explain style. ok i talk too much, sorry about the length, if you even read this far. im out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

"toys were ment to be broken"

my style sucks,my handstyle is lame,my throw-up looks like shit.

It takes fucking years I figured I could get this shit down pact with a couple of months,but I was wrong dead fucking wrong.I just am doing simple shit like you are suppose to colors,straight letters simple throw-ups.Fuck trying to do MR. wiggles style or all the fonts online cause it doesn't help you go out.Your letters ain't gonna look like it start simple I see some shit on here and I am just like what the fuck wheres the handstyles or throw-ups why just straight to the fucking pieces and murals and shit?Everything I have done in my life art skating I have to teach myself or just fucking learn"trail and error" I still till this day have not meet anybody to show me the ropes so I am just going my own fucking way hitting shit everywhere like a fucking dog marking his teritory.Some of the fourms on here are fucking lame like this one..you are a fucking toy yes I am aswell to everybody else that has been doing this shit for like ages.I started late in the game and I am having fun trying to catch up,but the world still fucking spins.Heres another fourm I saw "how do you tie your shoes like graffiti writters?"What the fuck!! Respect and style that shit comes with years put in is what I have seen mostly.Go get "style wars" learn your shit dvd's and books is all I got for resources cause there isn't that much of a scene or just have not been able to let in to see it.

Like one of the vertearns on here told me "nobody is going to hold your hand"

so sink or swim?you decide..I am gonna try my fucking damnest to get to the top one way or the other.

so fuck off cause most think they are the shit, when somebody else is above them and someone is below them.

I am probably going to get dissed for saying all this...who honestly cares?

its the internet you can say whatever the fuck you want cause I know none of you live anywhere around me so whats the point.