<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah, but testing the new firefox sounds cool. are you allowed to speak about advancements? or did they make you do one of those agreement do-hickeys

haha, nah, dude. i just downloaded the beta and then the release candidates.

no pay for this. just checking out new html5 capabilities.

http://lifehacker.com/5295655/top-10-firefox-35-feature

install the rc2. it installs separately from your install of firefox.

good stuff so far.

ah....................

shit said memory full!!!!!!

takes a long time to load a page?don't know fuck this thing i spend too much time on this thing should just throw is off a bridge..............

any ideas ????????

should i defragment it?????

what the fuck.............

Casek or Seffiks- I think I picked a virus up somehow. I can't open the Task Manager, Firefox is acting weird (can't move tabs without it locking up, freezes for no reason), laptop fan is taching out even when there's no apps running...I ran some scans (Malwarebytes, Avast, Spybot) and they aren't showing anything.

Any ideas? I'm running off of my Linux partition but I don't have working wifi in this install right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Casek or Seffiks- I think I picked a virus up somehow. I can't open the Task Manager, Firefox is acting weird (can't move tabs without it locking up, freezes for no reason), laptop fan is taching out even when there's no apps running...I ran some scans (Malwarebytes, Avast, Spybot) and they aren't showing anything.

Any ideas? I'm running off of my Linux partition but I don't have working wifi in this install right now. Any help would be appreciated.

http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/clamwin_portable

try clamwin portable in safemode, shai.

thanks seffiks

shai that sounds like exactly what happened to mine.

It's working fine with Linux. It's definitely some kind of malware.

Casek- I tried Malwarebytes, Avast, and Clamwin all in safe mode and nothing came up.

Seffiks- are you still looking at machines with Crossloop? If so, get back to me...I'm stumped.

Never mind i figured out how to use the command prompt but i still cant delete it.

The folder has no extension.

It also has a space at the end of its name which is annoying cos it means i cant try creating a folder with the same name... any suggestions?