Im addicted to PEPSI!!!!!!

Gigantic Jug

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i think this thread just made me realize how badly im addicted to soft drinks. That first pepsi picture is nothing for a week. i drink about that many easily in 3 days. when i was living at home with my mom she worked at a soda company so we got all the free soft drinks we wanted, so i would drink about 3-6 a day with no hesitation.... i thought when i got on my own id lay off of them, but i still drink 3-4 a day and its getting expensive as fuck. thats why im hooked on big k because its the cheapest shit ever. Ive been trying to slow down by drinking a lot of water and gatorade but i cant lay off the soft drinks, i need some rehab for real.

oh and that shit about making you fat is a lie. i drink more than anyone i know and im pretty much a fucking skeleton.

its all about the person, metabolism, how active you are. my girl drinks a shitload of soda and if shes not drinking soda its hard cider and she doesnt eat anything healthy at all and she is tiny. but if i just drank soda and beer i would be huge, so i had to give up soda cuz ill be damned if i quit drinking beer.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Feb 9 2006, 07:11 PM

i drink soda in hopes of getting huge... so someone can love me for who i am. Thats all im missing in life, love.

soda isnt going to get you there

First, when choosing meals to eat between practices, be sure to pay attention and focus on the neglected food groups.

Whipped

Congealed

Chocoltastic

Instead of making sandwiches with bread, use Pop Tarts. Or, You could brush your teeth with milkshakes.

f you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Feb 10 2006, 02:39 AM

I'm slowly developping a bit of a habbit for neo-citran.

neo-citran.jpg

I think it might be a canadian thing, but this shit is amazing.

It's a hot lemom drink that eases cold symptoms and makes you sleep.

I'm having one right now and I'm not even sick.

10 hours sleep... here I come!

I drink that shit all the time/ the only way to sleep when you've got a nasty cough

i get the shits often too... i thought i had tape worm, but im sure its because i drink pepsi in the morning, when i get home, and before i go to bed.... just like my masterbation ritual.... but fuck it, im gonna die anyways... if not from a......

lonely heart.