What did you do while 12oz was down?

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zack Morris@Feb 4 2006, 07:01 PM

the same shit I did while it was up. Sat at the computer for 5 minutes, got tired ofthe lack of quality ont he itnernet, went and did some shit around the house, went to work, went out and got drunk. Nothing in my life changed while 12oz was down.

Exactly.

The internet sucks.

arabcartoon2mg.jpg

This cartoon from the Jordanian newspaper Al Ghad expresses the belief of many Muslims that the Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy exemplifies how islamophobia has become acceptable in the west. Clockwise: "This one is racist", "this one is anti-Semitic", "and this one (bottom) falls under freedom of speech"

I'm still laughing at Islam...haha.

*they may have a point, but this is the way they should have gone - not kidnapping people and destroying property.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 4 2006, 07:57 PM

yeah he has a thing with nightmares anyways, but alcohol and vicodin magnify that shit 1000 times.

wowww i thought i was the only one when i take vics and drink my dreams become nightmares times 100. i always have these werid ass dreams that i feel im awake and the weirdest scarest shit happens and i wake up in them sorta. so it always ends up me not sleepin and waking up like 30 times in the night in the middle of a nightmare and one dream is always flashbacks of my first time on shrooms buggin out

the one dream i remember the most from the last time i took vics.I was sleeping and I woke up in my dream looking at my feet, and my feet and my bed stretched and flow up against my wall.Then a bear crept up and hoped on my feet and started crawling up my legs and turned into the girl from the ring and i woke up sweating balls and shaking. i don't know why but every time i take vics shit like this happens.

Archived