What did you do while 12oz was down?

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you studying arabic?....you getting a job with the cia?

i'm a cav scout in the army. i scored well on every test i've been given thus far, and so they're sending me to arabic school. i'll act as a translator to keep the iraqi civilian translators in check.

my current plan is this: finish this course, score3-3-3, continue courses, whilst going to warrant officer school to fly kiowas. then after completing that enlistment (about 6 more years) i'll work the civilian side and make a shitload flying rich oil folk around. word.

I played Michael Jackson's Moonwalker and wrote this about it:

If you've never played Michael Jackson's Moonwalker om Sega Genesis, it's about good ol' Jacko himself dancing around while bringing trapped kids out of closets and pushing showgirls away that were in his path.

Michael_Jacksons_Moonwalker_GEN_ScreenShot3.jpg

I was playing this game today and thought about how ironic the whole scenario is. To top it off, the song "Smooth Criminal" is playing the whole time.

I think the cover has some undertones as well:

g02669nkp7n.jpg

Discuss.

took lots of pictures, walked a couple new lines, broke my road bike in 2 places (shifter and flat tire) after hauling it over some brutal ass ballast. got drunk one night/morning while doing the above, and woke up assed out at 10am on the bike trail, joggers going by and shit.

PDVD_017.jpg

watcha doing b fresh

OK basically the city I'm in at the moment, has a bunch of different signs like the one attached all along the lines. I just wanted to have a laugh and fuck with it so it has a pic of case2 and a quote like "It weren't no severely bad accident... i just got burnt by wires that's all" or some other shit case2 said. I cant remember any.

So, if anybody can find a suitable flick. That would be awesome. :cool::cool: