Hitler v. Elmo v. Mero

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Jan 18 2006, 11:28 PM

haha,basically by saying how much you hate hipsters makes you a hipster for only disliking the fact that people are doing that same thing,soo there should be a new category called hipster,hipster's-one who cares soo much about what the essential "hipster" does to a certain extent that they have made themselves a hipster by being soo concerned.

OK MY NIGGA THAT SHIT MADE MY HEAD HURT.

(HIPSTER)² x (EMO)+(PUNK)³ = (HIPSTER-EMO)²

SOLVE FOR GAY.

YO MY NIGGA IF NIGGAS WANNA STEREOTYPE ME OK, IM JUST A GHETTO NIGGA, I WAS BORN & RAISED IN VARIOUS PARTS OF THE BRONX, BUT IM WELL SPOKEN WHEN I NEED TO BE AND CAN ADAPT THE MANNERISMS OF SUBURBAN WHITE DUDES TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT AND PINK PUSSY. HOLLA AT ME, I LIKE NORTH FACES, GOLD CHAINS, JORDANS, FRONTS, NEW ERA FITTEDS, AND LEATHER JACKETS WITH THE STITCHING IN EM, I LISTEN TO ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY HIPHOP BLAHBLAHBLAH, IF THAT MAKES ME A "BET DRONE" THEN WHATEVER, IM A PRODUCT OF MY ENVIRONMENT, THE NIGGAS THAT NEED TO GET MERKED HOWEVER, ARE THE ONES THAT SWITCH UP THEIR WHOLE M.O WHENEVER SOMETHING COOL POPS UP, I DOUBT THESE EMO NIGGAS WILL BE EMO IN 3 YEARS, IS WHAT IM SAYING. AND HIPSTERS WILL KEEP GETTING GAYER AND GAYER BECAUSE THATS WHATS BECOMING COOL, ACTING LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL BUT CLAIMING TO BE HETEROSEXUAL, SO PRETTY SOON NIGGAS WILL HAVE FLICKS ON MYSPACE (IF ITS STILL "COOL") OF THEM FINGERING EACHOTHERS BUTTHOLES AND SMILING WITH 6000 DOLLAR JAPANESE BOWLING SHOES ON...AND MY DUDE, THE REASON NIGGAS DONT TALK ABOUT THE INTERNET OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET IS CUZ IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN INTERNET FIEND, YOU WONT CATCH ME SMOKING A BLUNT WITH A SHORTY AND CHITCHATTING ABOUT WHO I BARK ON ON 12OZ, NO WAY! IM TALKING ABOUT WHO GOT SLAPPED ON THE BLOCK AND WHO'S PREGNANT AND WHO CAME HOME FROM JAIL ETC ETC. IN SHORT I'D LIKE TO SAY, IM MAD HUNGRY AND I REALLY WANT SOME FRIED CHICKEN WITH MASHED POTATOES AND MAC N CHEESE AND A CHERRY COKE. BUT I DONT HAVE THE ENERGY TO WALK TO THE CHICKEN SPOT SO FUCK IT. IM OUT NIGGAS. ONE.

MERO DOGS

ST THOMAS MY NIGGA

THAT WAS ME FIRST.

HAHA TRUE STORY.

It's like meeting a writer and telling them all about their myspace profile so they think youre a clown, then tell all the people they know about the creepy stalker jock girl who did it.

(TRUE STORY)

I think its mad funny that most of the people on this site that talk about people getting too into the website are the same people that when they meet other people from 12oz or talk over the phone talk exclusively about this fucking site.

i understand what youre saying mero,all i was trying to prove is that its not important worrying about how other people lead their lives,you can consider me an emo fag hipster because of the music i listen to,and thats fine because i know where youre coming from.but i dont slit my wrists and blaque my eyez because some girl broke up with me..i have witnessed struggle and it has changed me,but i dont dress a certain way because its "cool" or "scene". Ive listened to hiphop all my life and i'll never stop,but my 50 year old mom listens to more rap than me,its all about perspective and how you choose to react on things.soo yes,I am the self proclaimed emo-scene-metalcore kid.who also smokes blunts and drinks 40's,ask about that?

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Jan 19 2006, 12:57 AM

i understand what youre saying mero,all i was trying to prove is that its not important worrying about how other people lead their lives,you can consider me an emo fag hipster because of the music i listen to,and thats fine because i know where youre coming from.but i dont slit my wrists and blaque my eyez because some girl broke up with me..i have witnessed struggle and it has changed me,but i dont dress a certain way because its "cool" or "scene". Ive listened to hiphop all my life and i'll never stop,but my 50 year old mom listens to more rap than me,its all about perspective and how you choose to react on things.soo yes,I am the self proclaimed emo-scene-metalcore kid.who also smokes blunts and drinks 40's,ask about that?

I RESPECT THAT MY NIGGA DO YOU.

MERO

Mero your in sub category of foolish sounding b.e.t drone.

Rember in the 90's when white kids were all about black rights and wearing africa medalons and Malcom X shirts etc? What the fuck was that?

WORD ITS BETTER THAN YOUR CATEGORY OF "PASTY SAD FAGGOT" GO LISTEN TO SOME DEATHMETAL YOU LAME, BURY YASELF. JUST BY THE WAY YOU GO ON ABOUT YOUR SHIT I CAN TELL A BLACK OR SPANISH DUDE FUCKED YOUR GIRL (THEN SHE LEFT YOU FOR HIM), OR YOUR STEPDAD IS BLACK AND BEATS THE BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS OFF YOUR MOM AND FUCKS OTHER WOMEN IN HER MINIVAN. KILL YOURSELF WIZ, OR BETTER YET, GO TRY TO "RAPE A FRATE" THATS COMIN AT YOU AT FULL SPEED. ONE.

MERO DOGS

WORKIN

THESE

LAMES

Wow once again you’ve lived up to my preconceived notion of a B.E.T style comedy watching New York straight talk sucker. Go jock a fake graffiti rep else where homo cause your not getting shit from me.

Cause I hit a soft spot with you.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

FIRST OF ALL, IS THAT ALL IN CANADIAN? CUZ I DIDNT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD OF THAT SHIT EXCEPT THE LAST SENTENCE.

SECOND OF ALL, WHAT SOFT SPOT? YOUR A LAME NIGGA!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!! GO DO SOME CRUNCHES OR SOME SHIT YOU FAT FUCK. YOU AINT HITTIN NO SPOT WITH ME, YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ME WIZ, DISMANTLING NIGGAS VERBALLY IS EFFORTLESS. IM A NIGGA FROM WHERE I COME FROM THATS ALL, THERES 5000 OTHER NIGGAS LIKE ME WHO ARE LIKE ME CUZ WE CAME UP IN THE SAME SITUATIONS, LISTENED TO THE SAME MUSIC, WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOLS, AND LOOKED UP TO THE SAME PEOPLE WHEN WE WERE YOUNG. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS STOP ACTING LIKE YOU BETTER THAN SOMEBODY CUZ WHAT? CUZ YOU DONT LISTEN TO RAP? CUZ YOUR NOT A "NIGGER" OR A "SPIC"? DO ME A FAVOR YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGA, DONT ADDRESS ME AND DONT SAY MY FUCKIN NAME...NIGGA SAID 'BET COMEDY' SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING SO SCARED OF ANYBODY THATS NOT INTO THE SAME FUGAZI ASS SHIT YOU'RE INTO, AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME ON SOME HATER SHIT, CUZ REALIZE YOU'RE HATING ON A NIGGA WHO POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD, ITS NOT LIKE YOU SEE ME ON YOUR BLOCK. CUZ IF WE DID LIVE ON THE SAME BLOCK I'D PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE FOR BEING SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW MUCH YOU CAN BENCH AND HOW MANY HARDCORE MOSH PITS YOU BEEN IN. FUCK YOU, YOU'RE A CORNBALL IM DONE WITH YOU. ONE. KEEP FUCKING FAT BITCHES IT'LL GET YOU FAR IN LIFE.

MERO

FUCK YOU.

Originally posted by iquit+Jan 19 2006, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Jan 19 2006, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Jan 19 2006, 05:27 AM

SO PRETTY SOON NIGGAS WILL HAVE FLICKS ON MYSPACE (IF ITS STILL "COOL") OF THEM FINGERING EACHOTHERS BUTTHOLES AND SMILING WITH 6000 DOLLAR JAPANESE BOWLING SHOES ON.

haha!

[/b]

ya thats pretty fuckin funny (i actually lol laughed out loud)

This shits wicked hype right now.

What's dope about your post is the amount of prior knowledge of me you’ve obtained from a message board. I have a MAJOR plan behind this e-beef..............Its amazing you’ll love it.

WERE ALL INTERNET HIPSTERS AND YOU JUST FUCKING PROVE IT SO CAP IT GOD!

My straight point is this.........WE can all laugh at people in bars we don’t know and act like kunts over clothes,we can all talk shit to each other on here and try to out do one another and prove where hard because of where were from ORRRR except the fact 12 oz is an elitist fag site and we all take part.

Mero I still don’t think your funny on here,maybe in person you could make me laugh but the internet does funny shit with fools.You don’t quite understand how their comming off.

Originally posted by iquit+Jan 19 2006, 04:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Jan 19 2006, 04:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-knigeriansinthewheatfields @Jan 19 2006, 04:19 AM

Let's jump off the medaphorical building of the internet, kill ourselves, medaphorically, realize that you are equal to a zebra or some sort of shitty animal like a pelican.

You could chose one of two paths. You could get off Myspace and realize that you could just talk to people and figure out they aren't so bad (or the other way around), as apposed to being fikel as hell about the way people are.

Or you could call pelicans fags, and zebras punk rock.

[/b]

...nevermind i scrolled down to see the respones a page back and he explained it...... maan i'm high..

Originally posted by KniggazInDemStreetz@Jan 19 2006, 04:37 AM

Shit, I was hoping somebody would understand what I meant, not yet I guess.

Basically I was referring to how people are pulling this shit out their asses because (let's be honest) the INTRANET!

Basically [comma] I was referring to how [the way] people are pulling this shit out [of] their asses because [missing word, perhaps it's] (let's be honest) the INTRANET! [internet. Intranet refers to a local network.]

A. Nobody is pulling this out of their ass. I posted this thread: 1) because I think I'm funny, and; 2) because there seems to be some confusion on other threads about what hipster/emo/metro means. If we're going to use the words, at least define them so we can discuss the situation correctly.

B. I don't feel the need to classify everyone. I don't even have anything against these people. I know some hard-core hipsters that are more real than 99% of people I've met in this world. They're cool with me. My problem is with the group mentality and the need to classify oneself as something. ie a person who identifies themself as a hipster in order to fit in. A lot of people on the board are real hipsters. That's cool, if you are into indie music and you like nike's so what? A lot of people drink PBR cause they're broke as fuck, fine. I like cheap beer and cigarettes. Who gives a shit? I think it shows a lot of insecurity if you're trying to live an image.

C. A lot of people might think that I fall into one or more of these categories myself. That's fine. Think away. I really don't feel the need to classify myself as any particular genre. Most people spend the larger part of their lives trying to fit in. It's sad. I don't try anymore. I Just do me, you should try the same. To be honest I'm too country to actually be any one of these things. I enjoy cigarettes and pastrami sandwiches far too much to be a metrosexual. I'm not quite cool enough to be a hipster. And I have too much hair on my chest to be emo. I guess I'm a little of all three. Hope this helps.

In the words of Thoreau: The head monkey in Paris puts on a traveller's hat, so all of the monkeys in America put on a traveller's hat.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 19 2006, 01:24 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

FIRST OF ALL, IS THAT ALL IN CANADIAN? CUZ I DIDNT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD OF THAT SHIT EXCEPT THE LAST SENTENCE.

SECOND OF ALL, WHAT SOFT SPOT? YOUR A LAME NIGGA!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!! GO DO SOME CRUNCHES OR SOME SHIT YOU FAT FUCK. YOU AINT HITTIN NO SPOT WITH ME, YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ME WIZ, DISMANTLING NIGGAS VERBALLY IS EFFORTLESS. IM A NIGGA FROM WHERE I COME FROM THATS ALL, THERES 5000 OTHER NIGGAS LIKE ME WHO ARE LIKE ME CUZ WE CAME UP IN THE SAME SITUATIONS, LISTENED TO THE SAME MUSIC, WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOLS, AND LOOKED UP TO THE SAME PEOPLE WHEN WE WERE YOUNG. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS STOP ACTING LIKE YOU BETTER THAN SOMEBODY CUZ WHAT? CUZ YOU DONT LISTEN TO RAP? CUZ YOUR NOT A "NIGGER" OR A "SPIC"? DO ME A FAVOR YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGA, DONT ADDRESS ME AND DONT SAY MY FUCKIN NAME...NIGGA SAID 'BET COMEDY' SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING SO SCARED OF ANYBODY THATS NOT INTO THE SAME FUGAZI ASS SHIT YOU'RE INTO, AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME ON SOME HATER SHIT, CUZ REALIZE YOU'RE HATING ON A NIGGA WHO POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD, ITS NOT LIKE YOU SEE ME ON YOUR BLOCK. CUZ IF WE DID LIVE ON THE SAME BLOCK I'D PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE FOR BEING SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW MUCH YOU CAN BENCH AND HOW MANY HARDCORE MOSH PITS YOU BEEN IN. FUCK YOU, YOU'RE A CORNBALL IM DONE WITH YOU. ONE. KEEP FUCKING FAT BITCHES IT'LL GET YOU FAR IN LIFE.

MERO

FUCK YOU.

Truthfully, I wish you were Canadian, sometimes. In all seriousness. Your post right there is one example