A Day In The Life

RumPuncher

oh damn..fuck all y'all!

really I was just arguing for the sake of arguing..but if I can get my hands on a digi then I'll participate..I just take extremely crappy photos most of the time..so I like to see them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by symbols+Jan 9 2006, 06:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Jan 9 2006, 06:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Jan 9 2006, 06:24 PM

mines going to be a day in life of fatalist, at the rodeo.

with a coment like that i better see you riding something

[/b]

:naughty:

here's the thing:

The Post-Up Date is Feb-01-2006

This gives everyone time to get their photos and do whatever transfering, processing whatever....

Please do not post your flicks before then. Usually a few people post the first day,

then other people start to see it and they want to get down with the fun.

* oh... you can post anythign you like that isn't breaking fourm rules

(and it would be retarded to post a picture of yourself doing something illegal)

ok..my gf just let me hold an old canon eos rebel S 2?..anybody have a manual or anything on this camera or know where I can get ahold of one?

besides borrowing my roomies digi (who just moved out) to take pics for drunken threads I have no idea how to use camera's..so any tips would be appreciated

Originally posted by skirmfirm+Jan 10 2006, 08:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skirmfirm - Jan 10 2006, 08:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>cant i just post them now?

[/b]

Really though?

<!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Jan 10 2006, 07:32 AM

Pictures aren't posted until Feb. 1. This thread is meant to give everyone the heads up.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 10 2006, 09:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 10 2006, 09:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jan 10 2006, 02:26 AM

I have no idea how to use camera's..so any tips would be appreciated

just point and shoot man...point and shoot.

kinda like a drive-by.

[/b]

oh is this some kinda swipe because I'm black?..Oh tell him its like a Drive By, He'll get it..

Originally posted by dumy+Jan 10 2006, 12:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jan 10 2006, 12:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 10 2006, 09:58 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jan 10 2006, 02:26 AM

kinda like a drive-by.

oh is this some kinda swipe because I'm black?..Oh tell him its like a Drive By, He'll get it..

[/b]

wait...you're black?

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 10 2006, 01:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 10 2006, 01:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dumy@Jan 10 2006, 12:48 PM

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 10 2006, 09:58 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jan 10 2006, 02:26 AM

kinda like a drive-by.

wait...you're black?

[/b]

see this..this is unnacceptable. Also Deto, you're not helping.