Lasting Longer???

deterrent

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 4 2006, 10:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 4 2006, 10:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cloner@Jan 5 2006, 06:40 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 5 2006, 01:39 AM

whiskey, but its a double edged sword. either it works and i can go forever or it backfires i get hammered and cant even catch a halfboner to save my life.

that is the story of my goddamn life.

youre telling me!

[/b]

oh great...i dont like the outlook of my lovelife all the sudden...forecast looks cloudy with a chance of no sex ever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rental+Jan 5 2006, 02:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Jan 5 2006, 02:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 4 2006, 10:42 PM

whiskey, but its a double edged sword. either it works and i can go forever or it backfires i get hammered and cant even catch a halfboner to save my life.

youre telling me!

oh great...i dont like the outlook of my lovelife all the sudden...forecast looks cloudy with a chance of no sex ever.

[/b]

are you telling me you would like to have sex?

If she's already dead, then all you really need to worry aboug getting done fast so you can cut her into quarters and drop her about a mile off shore. Dont forget to take out her teeth and any other distinguishing features (ie: tattoos, birthmarks, etc.). You should also seriously consider removing her fingernails, as if there was any sort of a struggle she may have gotten some of your skin under there which could come back to haunt you later.... Although, I dont know if that holds true after she's been under water for a few weeks, better safe than sorry though, you know?

You'll usually get caught if you hang around just trying to "last" and savor the moment.

It's all a bout self control/restraint.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 5 2006, 01:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 5 2006, 01:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

youre telling me!

[/b]

same goes for me.

The pull out and take a break before you splash all over her insides method

can be pretty rewarding, although it is not to be used all the time. If you do it....

Do it maybe 3 times before you actually finished, she should be rather pleased...

the only downside is pulling out is if you feel that you have to do it right as she's fixing

to cum... well, that's all kids. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by richard_vagina+Jan 5 2006, 11:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (richard_vagina - Jan 5 2006, 11:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 5 2006, 06:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Jan 6 2006, 07:36 AM

Take a shit on her

hell yeah. dump on her chest

the chest is for pussy's. be a man, crap on her chin!

[/b]

ahh yes, the steaming beard treatment

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 5 2006, 06:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 5 2006, 06:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by richard_vagina@Jan 5 2006, 11:35 PM

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 5 2006, 06:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Jan 6 2006, 07:36 AM

Take a shit on her

hell yeah. dump on her chest

the chest is for pussy's. be a man, crap on her chin!

ahh yes, the steaming beard treatment

[/b]

i like to call it "little taste of cosby" or "the coz"