Lasting Longer???

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cloner+Jan 5 2006, 06:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Jan 5 2006, 06:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 5 2006, 01:39 AM

whiskey, but its a double edged sword. either it works and i can go forever or it backfires i get hammered and cant even catch a halfboner to save my life.

that is the story of my goddamn life.

[/b]

youre telling me!

practice man... i used to suck back in the day, and it was just because i didnt get any constant pussy... once you fuck pretty consistantly for about a month or so, and the girl starts lovin it.... thats all you need.

or atleast it helped me, i fucked this girl for a few months every other couple of days, she seemed to like it alot, and that shit boosted my confidence / made me less nervous about previously sucking or lasting long etc...

now ill bust back to back nuts like 6 in a row if the girls willing to suck my dick...

happened last night matter of fact. cheeea

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Jan 5 2006, 06:44 AM

practice man... i used to suck back in the day, and it was just because i didnt get any constant pussy... once you fuck pretty consistantly for about a month or so, and the girl starts lovin it.... thats all you need.

or atleast it helped me, i fucked this girl for a few months every other couple of days, she seemed to like it alot, and that shit boosted my confidence / made me less nervous about previously sucking or lasting long etc...

now ill bust back to back nuts like 6 in a row if the girls willing to suck my dick...

happened last night matter of fact. cheeea

oh shit bout to be 6 teaseolas running around :haha: :king: