Fuck my new pager...

Dirty_habiT

My old pager was like 10 years old... never missed a page once.... well the lcd finally went out on it...

so I got a new one, this new one looks cool, but fuck that, it doesn't get pages all the time...

wtf is the deal with newer technology sucking worse than the old... like this kinda pisses me off. :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No I really am not down for the whole phone fagging thing....

I hate it when I'm trying to kick it with friends and their shit is constantly ringing because

some bored ass wants to yak at someone. I normally am pretty good at making people

turn their cell phones off, the cheese dick ringtones that people have make me want to nuke america.

That and the text messaging.... blah blah, I could go on and on about how I hate cell phones.

The only reason I would ever have on is for emergency purposes only... it'd be kept off

at all times unless I needed to make a call.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jan 2 2006, 04:51 PM

I hate it when I'm trying to kick it with friends and their shit is constantly ringing because

some bored ass wants to yak at someone. I normally am pretty good at making people

turn their cell phones off, the cheese dick ringtones that people have make me want to nuke america.

That and the text messaging.... blah blah, I could go on and on about how I hate cell phones.

The only reason I would ever have on is for emergency purposes only... it'd be kept off

word

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jan 2 2006, 01:21 PM

yo man i used to say the same shit... but once you have one its all over... itll be on all the time

nah, I had a cell phone with my last job, and I got to where i just started turning that shit off...

because I was tired of motherfuckers bothering me... a phone ringing and someone wanting

to talk is like an interuption to me. Another thing I hate is when people put 911 in my pager....

I'm always like, well wtf is the emergency, don't put 911 in my pager unless it's an emergency.

I salute you Habit. Pager crew 4 life. Or not really. i traded in my pager in about 8-9 months ago. had to do it, for the gf at the time. totally didnt need it. everyone else had cell phones anyway, so id use theirs. wakkk.

but when i did have it i totally fucking hated the -911 pages. 911 urgency to others is equivilent to "dude i need a gram and im right around your crib..."

im ranting. :hatred:

KEEP THE PAGER!

Haha, yeah fuckin dope heads.... I just wish my new one would work right, sometimes it works, and sometimes not....

they need to fix this shit. I will always own a pager for the rest of my life, I like it tons better than a phone...

and if I really need a phone I'll use a pay phone, that and most everyone I know has a cell phone....

the only reason I'd need a cellphone is if my car broke down on the highway and I didn't have anyone with me...

edit: and my car's turbo, it breaks alot... hahaha.

I love pagers. I got one a few years ago in VA. The whole thing, pager, activation and paying it off for a year only cost about $100. I tried to get one here in TN and they were talkin about it was gonna be $99 just to buy it and get it activated and it was gonna be $20 a month.

I told them to eat shit. You can run over a pager with a truck and it'll be all good. See what happens when your razor falls off the arm of the couch onto the carpet.

Hahaha, man.... you know what else, I'm never going to get drunk and annoy the fuck out of my

friends with a pager. And I will never have a traffic accident because of my pager,

and I'll never break my pager and then be like, fuck I'm a retard I don't know ANYBODY's phone

number because all my numbers were in my phone. I guess I'm talking all this shit, but my

stupid pager isn't even working right... the only cool thing I think they've done with cell phones

is the nextel walkie talkie shit... I heard some gangster that was riding the train the other day

talking about doing a deal over that radio shit and everyone could hear it... hahaha.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jan 2 2006, 04:51 PM

a-fuckin-men

Tease, you went out and got one today? That'd be cool if you were inspired by this thread to do it....

My pager number has been the same for more than 10 years... and it's like really really super easy

to remember. Also, everyone's phonenumber that I know, I have memorized so I never have a problem

with phone numbers.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jan 2 2006, 11:51 AM

the cheese dick ringtones that people have make me want to nuke america.

COSIGN!! Gay ass ringtones make me wanna smash their fucking phone on the floor and then slap the dog piss out of the stupid white bitch the phone belongs to.

heres why I hate pagers:

a couple of months ago I was waiting for the plumber to come by...I asked him to call when he was on his way like my cable guy does...so I go out to check my mail and as I walk back into my apartment, the phone was ringing...but I just missed it (the call)...so it was the plumber. He left a message saying he was on his way, but if I don't call him back, he won't come by. So I called the number he left literally about 1 minute after he called...No answer. Called maybe 15 times. no answer... Finally an hour later he calls me back saying hes on another job. I was like, "what the fuck? why didn't you answer your cell phone? I called you back a minute later?"

he was like "oh that was my pager, I just got the chance to check it."