robbing the cradle

hollowtips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey i never said she was anything special,

and knowing her age in no way would i ever approach

the girl again....

i mean if i were her father id beat my ass too,

but then again if i were her father id advise her from

dressing like a skank and going to grown folk parties

and lieing about her age....

either way im sorry and only attempting to repent my sins

through the church of 12 OZ

Guest Sparoism

No, I think we talked him out of that. One or two of those, and goodbye 12 oz.

I'm not trying to break your balls, Tips. 19 and 32 are two COMPLETELY different states of mind. My girl is 25, BTW, and yes, I DO date younger women as a rule. I don't know exactly why, but the fact that I am a glutton for punishment may very well be the reason.

Just kidding...again.

Guest Sparoism

You could have done a whole lot worse, though.

And, coming here for absoultion is kind of like fucking for virginity, ya know? Tough crowd. Half of us want to string you up for hitting it, 40% want to see more, more, more, and 10% are saying, "Yeah...well...shit. That sucks, be more careful."

The fact that 13 people are clocking in on this (hot) topic speaks volumes- to me, anyway.

And now Tease is here...WHOA, LOOK OUT!

Guest Sparoism

This is insane....I'm gonna be at junior member status in no time if I stay on here.

You do realize that you are now going to be the talk of many a water cooler in the morning, right?

Originally posted by hollowtips@Dec 12 2005, 01:47 AM

pic 2

some of the worst things i have ever done in my life can be partially related to my heavy consumption of royal gate. heres the gameplan:

when you woke up you should have taken her to the carousel and then ran around the carousel off the horses until the attendant kicks you out. then you can go wait in front of a liquor store and try to score some more royal gate. Then its skrate smashers and dashers. then your back to the carousel.

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Dec 11 2005, 07:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Dec 11 2005, 07:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Dec 11 2005, 05:40 PM

now im wary to post them since ive been deemed such a horrible person.... but we'll see if i start getting some positive reinforcement....

same thing happened to my boy a few years back.. she said she as 16 and was like 14 he was 19 or 20.. she wasnt a virgin and he said she sucked dick like a seasoned veteran. we still clown him to this day but fuck it.. you werent really in the worng if you didnt know her age.

[/b]

ACTUALLY - she was 13 at the time (pretty sure) and your buddy was her second sexual partner (dunno how many people she sucked off before him tho) - and its not your buddy's fault, she did look older than she is.... when i met her i thought she was older than me.

- said female later went on to (at 15) take the virginity of her 20 year old boyfirend who thought she was 17, and promptly dumped her once the truth came out. -

oh and the bitch looks about 15-16

Originally posted by Sparoism@Dec 12 2005, 02:10 AM

And, coming here for absoultion is kind of like fucking for virginity, ya know? Tough crowd. Half of us want to string you up for hitting it, 40% want to see more, more, more, and 10% are saying, "Yeah...well...shit. That sucks, be more careful."

And now Tease is here...WHOA, LOOK OUT!

You can spot young girls by the eye liner! If it's crusted on there shes either a super old skank or super young.Sf Im doubting you've pulled a v card.Maybe pulling the v card of a 22 year old hurt sack is your thing my man but when I was a kid pulling chicks v cards send them into psycho mode!

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by Frate Raper@Dec 11 2005, 11:25 PM

You can spot young girls by the eye liner! If it's crusted on there shes either a super old skank or super young.Sf Im doubting you've pulled a v card.Maybe pulling the v card of a 22 year old hurt sack is your thing my man but when I was a kid pulling chicks v cards send them into psycho mode!

True dat...they either don't have can control, or just don't give a rat's ass anymore. Like, fucking around with stock tips at the end of the night when all the other shit's gone bad. ZZZZZING!

all jokes aside... im appalled at you hollowtits.

jk.

but seriously though, if i was 18 id smash a 16 yr old girl, MAYBE, like if she was mature and what not, or abused... those girls are spectacular in bed. ok that was another joke.

bottom line is, ive never dipped to young before and if i did id feel nasty, unless she was one of those heller hot 14 yr old girls that really do look a lot older, of if i pulled her from a club where she was suppost to be over 18 or 21 etc... but she had a fake id... if that was the case id just say "kids these days..."

and whoever said it first was right... she is kinda busted.

i mean if youre gonna fuck something you could possibly go to jail for, id atleast make sure she was decent... so when i got locked up, i could be like, yea she was 12... but look how hot she is... ;)