Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
THANKYOU

SUICIDE GIRLS

anyone seen it? is it worth the money? i kinda wanna get it just to see some hot chicks with tattoos... :p

let me know if you seen it

I cant possibly see that shit being worth buying.

Unless its 2 hours of that chick Quinne or Mary (or whatever the fuck their names are...) getting fucked and possibly being snuffed at the end.

someone told me there's a girl posing in front a train with a buick piece on it somewhere on that site. i tried to check it out, but i really don't think it would be worth the money just to see that one piece. if anyone has it they should post up.

Originally posted by machuque@Dec 5 2005, 01:38 PM

someone told me there's a girl posing in front a train with a buick piece on it somewhere on that site. i tried to check it out, but i really don't think it would be worth the money just to see that one piece. if anyone has it they should post up.

i caught bits and pieces of this thing on cable. if you have money to burn, i can think of a few better picks than this thing. i'm sure you can download it for free somewhere.

i bet this shits not worth it, if you wanna see the suicide girls i bet it would be a better investment to drop that 21.99 into access to the site and you can choose which girls to see pics/vids of...

that chick mary is hot as fuck though...

52.jpg

and this chick

25.jpg

I downloaded a torrent with girls a-d, and I gotta tell ya, its 90 percent not good. The other 10 perecent however are 11s.

yeah, the majority of the Suicide girls are HURT.

Mary and maybe one or two other are the only ones i have ever really done a double take on

Originally posted by dowmagik@Dec 5 2005, 07:03 PM

suicide girls are weak. my girl sid is on that shit, and she isnt even very good looking. nice boobs tho. mad portland hoes on that site.

yeah i know a couple chicks on there... nothing special but one of my friends is on there and shes banging.

glad i didnt buy it, went to bestbuy to do it, but thought i should hold off to see what yall said... whewwwww. ha

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 5 2005, 06:59 PM

yeah, the majority of the Suicide girls are HURT.

Mary and maybe one or two other are the only ones i have ever really done a double take on

i disagree, but you do have to hunt for 'em.

some girl kept trying to give me her number about 2 or 3 years ago. she was really cute and all, but for 1, i had a girlfriend and for 2 i had seen her on suicide girls.

It used to be that if you saw a girl with a fucked up dye job, bad tattoos, endless piercings and some fucked up outfit you knew she was fucked up, down for whatever, dangerous, and more than likely a head case (these are good features if you're going to look like that). Now when you run into girls like these they're just trendy attention-whores that went 3 degrees left of "The OC". They're dangerous in the same way that Limp Bizkit was dangerous, love their trust fund, and would rather 'take a picture' than 'leave a mark'. It's too deceptive. When I look at/ talk to girls like this I want to know that they're genuinely fucked up; meaning they'd live in an alley, shoot amphetamines and live off of nothing but cheap 40's. I hate running into these chicks only to realize that they're fragile little scene fucks that get all nervous when you start using 'cuss' words and talking about breaking people's faces open on the grounds that they're too contrived to live.

'Suicide' girls from where? Portland? Please.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this