SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a serious question for the fellow handsome.

Alright so.... There's this girl who's a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while. The last time we made contact (3 years ago?), she said she had a major crush on me and whatnot. She had a crush on me before that too. I asked her if she liked me and I got the answer I didn't really want to hear. A "Yes". Well, 3 years ago we were supposed to meet up but shit happens and we never did. And for some reason, we lost contact of each other and I haven't spoken to her since. I feel guilty because I don't want her to get pissed at me and to understand that I don't have the same feelings she shares for me. Then one day (a couple of weeks ago) we saw each other and we started talking again. Then she brought up the incident three years ago and she keeps on asking me when we are going to hang out. And since then, two weeks ago that is, we've made plans but I "ditched" her twice. Just bad timing. Again, shit comes up. But at least I tell her that "I can't make it today" instead of just ditching her completely. I don't mind chilling with her but I don't want to fuck her. Seriously. I'm straight with that. I wouldn't mind smashing her friend(s) though but that's just fucked up on a level that I've never been on before. I'm a nice dude. And today I told her that I will "hang out" with her friday. Ugh, she gets out of work at 2 am though. So I told her we will chill then. She doesn't live too far from me so it's not that much of a hassle.

And she's a good friend of mine. That's why I feel guilty. I would feel guilty even if she wasn't. Damn. What should I do? I was planning on telling her that I have a girlfriend already. Thing is, I'm not with anyone. I might ask some other girl out. Or I can just tell her the truth. But yeah, I'm guessing the right thing to do is chill with her Friday. If anything goes wrong, abort mission.

Handsome, help me out.

Anyway, here's a picture of her friend (friend of the girl that likes me) that I wouldn't mind sleeping with in the near future. Bleh... I hope nothing bad happens. :(

Millie.jpg

over and out,

-James

go out with her. cause you never know what can happen.

and dont let anything be rushed.

let things evolve of their natural volution(is that even a word?)...

she might even want to just hang out for the sake of hanging out..

but then again i dont and will never understand women or their vaginas.. so uh good luck

now that i got to go home for the holidays i went to my grandmothers house for christmas and near my grandmas house is an old building that has been there forever, anyway, the point i'm trying to make is i found that the first act of "graffiti" i even commited is still there, i was about 6 years old my grandparents remembered. so i took a picture of it with my cameraphone... (take in mind i was 6, before you all start talking shit)

who you gonna calll...

ghostbusters.jpg

also, my granpa was telling me about the time i got a can of white spray paint and wrote "the fence" on their red fence in the back yard and my grandpa had to repaint the entire fence again. again, i was about 5 or 6... it started early with me! i also had written on the neighbors tractor. :lol: don't know what i wrote, but i did, perhaps, "the tractor"

i was such an awesome kid!

Yellow feets. You can fuck her and her friends and still be a nice guy. You just have to be upfront and let her know that you are not ready for a relationship. If you put it on her right she will run and tell all of her friends about how great it is. Upon meeting up with her friend that you want to smash, she will ask you "Are you and such and such dating?" At this point you can honestly tell her no and commence to gettin at her.

It will work. You just have to be completley honest with the girl you dont want to hit and let her know that you ARE NOT looking for anything serious.

Sometimes you have to take a hit to get what you really want.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Dec 29 2005, 03:48 AM

I have a serious question for the fellow handsome.

Alright so.... There's this girl who's a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while....

But yeah, I'm guessing the right thing to do is chill with her Friday. If anything goes wrong, abort mission.

Handsome, help me out.

Anyway, here's a picture of her friend (friend of the girl that likes me) that I wouldn't mind sleeping with in the near future. Bleh... I hope nothing bad happens. :(

Millie.jpg

over and out,

-James

yeah..seems like you answered your own question...Probably all that TH in your blood...

Her friend could get it.

But you won't if you leave a nasty taste in this girls mouth man.

Meet as her friend and don't bring up anything that has anything to do with being together.

If she brings anything up about it then give her the not looking for anything.

Just keeping friends line.

It'll make you more accesible to her friend knowing that you are still on the market but a good guy enough not to get shitted on publicly. Girls talk amongst each other, good word about you spreads. So does the crap.