SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Jan 6 2006, 02:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Jan 6 2006, 02:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Jan 6 2006, 08:08 AM

i wanna go see the producers. maybe tomorrow night...

I went and saw that show as a live performance. It was possibly one of the greatest shows i have ever seen. Im interested to see how well it translated into film. I really hope that Its not gonna be a disapointment.

[/b]

you will not be dissapointed. it was a great movie. i really, really enjoyed it. and damn, uma thurman is smoking in it... awesome, awesome movie.

hmmm, nair?? wonder how that would work!?

oh yeah, TEAM participate in the uncoming "a day in your life" picture thread. pictures are due on the first of february. if you need anymore details about it, get ahold of fellow team handsome member kilo (you know you want to be one!) mkthx.

First of all, hello to my fellow Team Handsome all atars. Lens has been very busy lately with a bad ass new job and getting his handsome new place set up. I knowe the biblical entries have been lacking lately but perhaps i might resume'em soon.

Anyway, i wanted you guys' low down on this PM I got...

"whats up, i am going to approach this situation with respect toward you. the name LENS LENZ LENSR or CONTACTLENZ are all me. I write all names out when street bombing. I have never met or heard of any other lens's. i was given the same at age 11 from my brother Zodiak and i will not change it i am a street artist, canvas artist, and art major in collage. I am not a battle head neither, so don't talk shit give me the same respect im giving you. That is why i am telling you your better off choosing another name. I have wrote it since 1998 stay up... - LENS LENSR CONTACTLENZ TSF AQR

Zodiak, Jeyes, Presh, Juper, Zenk, Jher, Ikon, Vogues, Jive, Ikon, Emit, East, Slayer, Hoper, Acee, Jolt, Koze, Repent, Honke, Paths, Kiro, Kuhr, Kel, Jaber, Eatfuk, Biter, Saber, Bles, Grime, Katch, Erupt, Ges, Kem5, Sparky, Sode, Beast.

If your wondering why i listed names, these people know me.!"

Thoughts? Comments?

Originally posted by LENS@Jan 9 2006, 03:11 PM

BWAAHAHHHAAAAHAHAAAA!

HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAHAAA!

AHAHAAHAAAAAAHHAAA!

Ahem.

Excuse me.

First of all, hello to my fellow Team Handsome all atars. Lens has been very busy lately with a bad ass new job and getting his handsome new place set up. I knowe the biblical entries have been lacking lately but perhaps i might resume'em soon.

"whats up, i am going to approach this situation with respect toward you. the name LENS LENZ LENSR or CONTACTLENZ are all me. I write all names out when street bombing. I have never met or heard of any other lens's. i was given the same at age 11 from my brother Zodiak and i will not change it i am a street artist, canvas artist, and art major in collage. I am not a battle head neither, so don't talk shit give me the same respect im giving you. That is why i am telling you your better off choosing another name. I have wrote it since 1998 stay up... - LENS LENSR CONTACTLENZ TSF AQR

Zodiak, Jeyes, Presh, Juper, Zenk, Jher, Ikon, Vogues, Jive, Ikon, Emit, East, Slayer, Hoper, Acee, Jolt, Koze, Repent, Honke, Paths, Kiro, Kuhr, Kel, Jaber, Eatfuk, Biter, Saber, Bles, Grime, Katch, Erupt, Ges, Kem5, Sparky, Sode, Beast.

Thoughts? Comments?

maybe you can write lenzo or lenzy or lenzmiester he didnt mention any of those. hahahaa, contactlenz??? 11 letters, thats just too funny. and dont forget to mention all your academic acheivements either.

Thoughts? Comments?

maybe you can write lenzo or lenzy or lenzmiester he didnt mention any of those. hahahaa, contactlenz??? 11 letters, thats just too funny. and lets not forget to mention all your academic acheivements either.

Originally posted by LENS@Jan 9 2006, 02:11 PM

Thoughts? Comments?

He listed Ikon twice...