SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

SHIT! I was at a party last night and I walked home a little drunk. Yeah, drunk. And when I left I heard a huge brawl broke out. My boys got involved umm.. for the hell of it. I heard some kid got stomped and there was a decent amount of blood on some folks. Strange though. A fight at that party. There was a $5 admission fee but there were a lot of liqs so that paid off. Ha. Getting your head stomped into the new years. What a champ.

I'll try to get pictures. Someone had a camera there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha oh shit..

my roomate ditched his girl since thursday..and just now came back to tell her he's braking up with her and wants her to move out.

he's her first boyfriend who also took her virginity..

to be honest i dont give a shit...other than the fact that my share of rent is gonna go up..and listening to this dumb ass arguing makes me wanna go out there and smack both of them with a pack of top ramen..

its two forty in the damn morning...

that sucks man

my friend is in the exact same situation, only hes the guy breaking up and hs the one whos gotta move out.

but they sleep in the same bed together, and my friend doesnt want to sleep on the couch or floor because he just bought that mattress, a sealy posturepedic. And it sucks for him because hes sure shes gonna keep that.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Jan 3 2006, 04:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Jan 3 2006, 04:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Jan 2 2006, 02:13 AM

266905390.jpg

That girl in the red bra in the left of the front row is scary as fuck! Alien Nation type shit! Holy fuck! Oh man...haha...!

[/b]

yeah definitly, i was debating if i would tap it or not. if she made faces like that while getting boned i think i would laugh or be really scared, thus losing my jimbrowski...and that's just not good.

Originally posted by sillysiphilis@Jan 2 2006, 04:11 PM

Here

go make a fucking t shirt

teamhandsome.jpg

Nice one guy.

http://www.threadless.com. They should.. do it for us..

I think I'll get pictures up. In other news, I heard one of my friends was the one that got shot at the party I mentioned above. But I guess shots missed. No one I asked knows the story. Everyone was completely destroyed.

Also, in that bra-fest picture. Take a note of the fatty on your left. She doesn't have a bra on and her facial expression is also strange.