SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 21 2005, 03:03 PM

Good news everyone. Your boy got a job in this here little town. I hav actually taken a $7 paycut from the last job i had but what ever. You can pay rent utilities and food down here on $6.50 an hour and still have a little left over to go to the club on the week end. Hahaha.

that sounds like bakersfield./

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 21 2005, 03:03 PM

Good news everyone. Your boy got a job in this here little town. I hav actually taken a $7 paycut from the last job i had but what ever. You can pay rent utilities and food down here on $6.50 an hour and still have a little left over to go to the club on the week end. Hahaha.

whaaaa.....?

I should start an e-crew called RICHIE RICH SQUAD for people who have real loot.

no trying to put you down yuck, but $6.50 an hour?

That's only $260 a week. Doesn't welfare pay higher than that?

damn... That's only $13.5K a year. How can anyone live on that?

If I made that much per year, I'd have $2100 left A YEAR after rent. damn.

~R$$~

Originally posted by dumy@Dec 21 2005, 05:14 PM

haha..I've been known to have a drink or three at the bar by myself after work..but usually someone will walk in that I know and sit with me while I sulk about girl issues..

when did I become this emo?

ehhh I have done this as well.....

Alcoholic? I think not////

Sometimes gettin waisted AND sulking is

best done alone...

edit::

doopid face

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Dec 21 2005, 08:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Dec 21 2005, 08:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Dec 21 2005, 03:03 PM

whaaaa.....?

I should start an e-crew called RICHIE RICH SQUAD for people who have real loot.

no trying to put you down yuck, but $6.50 an hour?

That's only $260 a week. Doesn't welfare pay higher than that?

damn... That's only $13.5K a year. How can anyone live on that?

If I made that much per year, I'd have $2100 left A YEAR after rent. damn.

~R$$~

[/b]

Yeah it seems shitty, but when you can get a 3 bedroom place for $400 it puts a whole new perspective on things. Plus I have a million side hustles going on down here for some extra scratch. I will join the R$$.

CASH REFUND

Its in the middle of nowhere Tennessee. The nearest spot to have fun at is 45 minutes away. If you go an extra 20 minutes farther its unlimited fun. The coolest shit in this town is the super walmart. Please believe.

You could probably rent a mansion down here for $800 a month.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Dec 22 2005, 02:49 AM

living in a town where the biggest game around is Wal-Mart is far from 'handsome'

no offence yuck, but I'd die (if I didn't have the local prom queen in the back of my van)

You should see the difference between me and the locals. They treat me like a super star down here. That is pretty handsome. I dunno. I think things are gonna pick up here in a minute.

Thats not a bad idea. I try to come outside as little as possible so its like a new experience for these people everytime. No the police already dont like me. They pulled me over and gave the outta towner $600 in tickets in one rip. But I also realized that things work different down here. Like if I can find the right person to put in a good word for me, the tickets will magically go away. I think I found her too.

You can barter down here: favors for sex. The question is would you rather pay the money or slay the beastly. Im still up in the air about this one because, it's that bad. For real. When its summer time and warm outside all the younger folk in the town congregate in this parking lot in the middle of town and get mad drunk and have a ball. Its like a block party every night.

We'll see how things turn out.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Teh check in:

1. Went to a wack ass local hiphop show.

2. got identified by a female Myspace "friend".

3. She got me drunk.

4. I spread the name of team handsome.

5. there are scenester bitches in my city now claiming team beautiful.

6. I tried to make them use the handsomettes.

7. they got me drunk too.

8. Cleveland is now owned by Team Handsome.

:king:

haha...

so instead of getting plastered drunk on my birthday.. with loads of friends and my girl...

i oddly ended up having a 5 hour aim convo with my mom about her life..hopes.. dreams..and why i'm evil for getting my little sister loud woodwind instruments for her birthday..

i followed that with tai chi..then meditated up until an hour ago...then began chain smoking basic 100s and mowing down original lays chips with tapatio on them...

now i go to sleep.. good night team handsome..

oh and spyd....its over man...i found a nintendo soundfont ,set up my three nintendo and gameboy vst's...all my shits gonna be nothing but nintendo dubstyle with a few gamebow trip hop tracks...

i looked but didnt find any premade contracts for your area..i guess you gotta do it based on laws in your area..

and bojangles,dumy,deto,zest uh every body else on team handsome and affiliates....handsomettes...my wife dubsface..and slave for letting me crash at her place when i come out there..

you rock

AWESOME BOJANGLES. I'M GOING TO SPREAD THE WORD OF HANDSOME THIS WEEK. I'LL BE MIA FOR ABOUT 8 DAYS, IF ANY OF YA'LL WANNA CHAT ON AIM MY SCREEN NAME IS DETOTRONIX. OTHER THAN AIM ON MY PHONE, I HAVE NO INTERNET ACCESS BACK HOME. WHAT AM I TO DO!, OH YEAH, GO OUT WITH FRIENDS, FAMILY, GIRL, AND GET SOME!, BUT FOR THESE NEXT 8 DAYS, I'LL MISS YOU ALL. (I'LL STILL BE ON HERE FOR SOME OF TOMORROW.)MOOGLE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOMIE. YUCK, I AM GOING TO VISIT AND SLEEP ON YOUR COUCH SOMETIME SOON, REAL SOON, BELIEVE. ZESTO, YOU KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF US... DON'T FIGHT IT!