WHY: Slutty Halloween

Kr430n5_666

oh, yeah that sucks...lol. but like you said: "who doesn't like a silly from time to time" haha.

my ex g/f had friends like that (non stripper). i would mention something from current events and they would be like: "what?, what's that?" they were fun to look at but annoying to talk to! hahaha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 7 2005, 06:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 7 2005, 06:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Nov 7 2005, 06:30 AM

Strippers aren't really SECURE, they are fucking greedy and useless.  Their minds are fucked.  They encourage male dominance over women.  They support the concept of women being objects.  They trade their individuality and sacredness for cash. 

You got it completely backwards. It is the stripper that is dominating the weak man and taking his money without so much as giving him a lick on the dick. The money is the object and the stripper is utilizing her individuality to extract that sacred cash. Like it or not. Personally I refuse to waste my money on them bitches cause it aint worth it.

<!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Nov 7 2005, 06:30 AM

Security does not mean you feel good about yourself while you display your naked body to a bunch of fucking perverts.  I wouldn't show my nude body to someone unless their fucking deserved it.  This does not make me insecure.  I believe it to be logical.

You hate your naked body that's why you hate other women that are confident enough with their bodies to show it off. That's true logic. :rolleyes:

[/b]

The only thing I can say to you is that I really disagree with you. I do not believe that strippers encourage female progress. Your words are taken into consideration, but I still do not agree with them.

As for YOUR assumptions about myself, no. You are very very mistaken.

SF1 if you are still looking at the thread:

no, not confident at all.

i've read before that over 90% of women who work in the sex industry have been molested or sexually abused

they are operating out of a misguided worldview of manipulation and fantasy, not confidence

i also speak from experience, some girls i have known for nearly forever went through a stripper phase, at least three of those girls had been raped or abused as children.

as far as halloween costumes, i went as a terrorist in halloween 00

i had a flak jacket, a toy AK, a khaffiyah and bullet holes in my clothes

i don't think that shit would go over today but it sure was funny then

i am operating out of a misguided desire to destroy myself and take the world with me

my vagina is less like a dirty ashtray and more like a fresh field of tulips

Originally posted by symbols+Nov 7 2005, 09:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Nov 7 2005, 09:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>SF1 if you are still looking at the thread:

i've read before that over 90% of women who work in the sex industry have been molested or sexually abused

they are operating out of a misguided worldview of manipulation and fantasy, not confidence

i also speak from experience, some girls i have known for nearly forever went through a stripper phase, at least three of those girls had been raped or abused as children.

[/b]

So basically they learned at an early age the power of their pussy and use it to get over. That's not insecurity, it's confidence and power.

That whole "strippers are insecure victims being used by evil men" bullshit was invented by people like Oprah Winfrey. It's horse shit.

No offense, but stop beleiveing everything you see on TV.

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Nov 7 2005, 09:31 PM

Is this flirting? :biglaugh:

Would I have my daughter be a stripper? Like I'd have any say in the matter? What I'm suppose to do drag her out the club and bitch-smack her when she's a grown ass woman?

If I had a say in the matter then NO! but they usually are grown women to be legally hired.

Originally posted by SF1@Nov 7 2005, 07:43 PM

Would I have my daughter be a stripper? Like I'd have any say in the matter? What I'm suppose to do drag her out the club and bitch-smack her when she's a grown ass woman?

If I had a say in the matter then NO! but they usually are grown women to be legally hired.

but just think, if your daughter is a stripper you can bang all her hot stripper friends.....hahaha

i kid, i kid.

MY NIGGAS...ITS COOL TO READ AND LEARN SHIT. BUT DOGS, NIGGAS AINT GOTTA TURN EVERY THREAD INTO SOME MOTHERFUCKIN WOMENS STUDIES CLASS OR SOME PHILOSOPHICAL BULLSHIT. IF I HAD A MAGIC WAND THAT COULD MAKE ALL YOU NIGGAS BROKE AS A FUCK, I'D WAVE THAT SHIT AT YOU NIGGAS FOR A WEEK. WHEN YOU GOTTA WORRY ABOUT SCRATCHIN UP CHANGE TO TAKE THE BUS TO WORK SHIT LIKE THIS DOESN'T REALLY MATTER. HERE'S MY LIFE B

GETTING MONEY, GETTING BITCHES, GETTING HIGH

HOLLA AT THAT, THERES NO NIESCHZE INVOLVED IN NONE OF THAT SHIT B.

MEROOOOOO

AND WHAT?!

i used to think that the strippers were empowered too (there are feminist authors w/ the same ideas).. but as i've gotten older i've learned that yes, they're jsut insecure whores who mostly want to feed their coke habit. However, sometimes i gain respect for them because at least they're honest about it, whereas most chicks try to fool themselves... but then i get down on myself for being judgemental.

and i love when chicks attack strippers when they: dye their hair, wear make-up, own a push-up bra, and wear booty pants

gotta love spelling the same word rigth and wrong in the same sentence

fuck yeah b every goddamn thread turns into some bullshit discussion about show me your tits beyotch! studies class yeah werd niggaz cuz i never been poor, that shit is the key to understanding everything about life and of course i'm too fuckin philosophical to have ever been poor my bitches

and werd yo some fuckin raped whore who becomes a stripper has finally learned to use that pussy power.thats real fuckin intelligent b, i am so glad you mothafuckas showed me the err of my wizzays

Originally posted by symbols@Nov 7 2005, 09:31 PM

SF1 if you are still looking at the thread:

as far as halloween costumes, i went as a terrorist in halloween 00

i had a flak jacket, a toy AK, a khaffiyah and bullet holes in my clothes

i don't think that shit would go over today but it sure was funny then

i am operating out of a misguided desire to destroy myself and take the world with me

you win

Originally posted by symbols@Nov 8 2005, 08:20 AM

IM VERY MAD!

BITCH CALM THE FUCK DOWN I WASN'T EVEN TALKIN TO YOU. I WASNT AGREEING OR DISAGREEING, I WAS "NOT GIVIN A FUCK-ING" IM JUST SAYING IN GENERAL NIGGAS TURN SHIT INTO A LAME PLATO DISCUSSION EVERYTIME, I COULD START A THREAD ABOUT CHICKEN WINGS AND NIGGAS WOULD TURN IT INTO SOME CROSSFIRE SHIT. SO STOP COMIN AT ME SIDEWAYS DICKHEAD.

AND YO I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU PROPS!

YOU EXAGERATED THE WAY I TALK TO TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK DUMB! HAHA! YO NOBODY EVER DID THAT BEFORE! CRAZY! YO LEMME PRINT YOU UP A CERTIFICATE CUZ YOU SLAYED ME SO HARDBODY I'LL NEVER SIGN ON THIS BITCH AGAIN! *SLAP* FUCK OUTTA HERE ASSHOLE I GOT MORE MILEAGE THAN YOU IN EVERY SENSE SO FALL THE FUCK BACK. DONT EVEN REPLY TO ME B SERIOUSLY, I DONT ARGUE WITH BROADS, ESPECIALLY ONLINE SO JUST LET ME BE "IGNORANT GHETTO BOY WITH COMPUTER" AND YOU BE "FEMINIST PHD CHICK WHO CAME FROM SQUALOR BUT IS NOW DOING HER THING AND SHE DONT NEED NO MAN". AND WE'LL DO IT LIKE THAT. 1.

-MERO

OPRAH MONEY

id like tyo see a mero talk show, not only is mero a funny dude but from what i get on some of his post hes actually a pretty knowledgeable dude book wise, that nietzche comment up there really took it home.

unless you know whats up you really dont know about nietzche and his social darwinism