Spray safe!

Guest Ouija

MAN I WEAR MY MASK FOR EVEN THE SMALLEST GET UP...BUT IM REALLY NOT A FAN OF LAYTEX GLOVES..LIVING IN MIAMI WITH ALL THIS HOT WEATHER AND HUMIDITY, MY HANDS SWEAT LIKE A MUTHA..., DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THOSE YELLOW RUBBER GLOVES THAT MOST HOUSE MOMS WEAR TO CLEAN THE BATHROOMS WITH HELP MORE THEN WEARING AND STOCKING UP ON LAYTEX GLOVES?

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marla noticed that. She was lifted out of her misery by her curiosity about her friend's wish. She looked at her and saw a mixture of emotions crossing her face. This quickly cleared and she looked Marla in the eyes and said, "I have something to show you, my friend." She then quickly pulled off her slacks and panties to reveal that she too was now a hermaphrodite.

Marla was stunned. "Why? I would have done almost anything not to be this way, and yet you have done this to yourself deliberately. Why did you wish to become a hermaphrodite?"

Originally posted by Chakat Master@Oct 11 2004, 10:26 PM

Marla noticed that. She was lifted out of her misery by her curiosity about her friend's wish. She looked at her and saw a mixture of emotions crossing her face. This quickly cleared and she looked Marla in the eyes and said, "I have something to show you, my friend." She then quickly pulled off her slacks and panties to reveal that she too was now a hermaphrodite.

Marla was stunned. "Why? I would have done almost anything not to be this way, and yet you have done this to yourself deliberately. Why did you wish to become a hermaphrodite?"

What

The

Fuck

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Chakat Master@Oct 12 2004, 03:26 AM

You need to kill yourself... but backing to spraying safe. Have any fo you seen the thread that was just made about wearing latex gloves and how you can get rashes or irrations on your skin from the powder i think... just check the thread out because its got alternatives to the latex gloves. But the mask is always necessary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fumes are no joke. If Im piecing I always wear my mask...even on the freeways. A few people mentioned the eyes being a problem...and not only on this forum. Occasionaly I do a few inside jobs w/ no windows/ventilation. I swear the fumes would eat the film on my eyes. So, when I paint indoors I finally bought a pair of swimmer goggles and it totally does the job. (Not to mention makes you look really attractive to the opposite sex during mating season)

I'v been paying for a mistake i made earlier all night, and i def. will make sure to use my mask next time - even for the minor stuff. Just to stress how important the use of a good vent. mask is, i was out doing stencil's tonight - and only stencils, so figure i was at any given spot for a minute or two tops - anyway, im home and ive had a shit headache most the night and now ive been nauseated for a good hour or so... anyway, like the thread says - take care of yourself, wear your mask.

i never wore a mask up untill now. me and my friends thought it was funny when we would come back from piecing laughing cause our boogers were different colors and when one of us would puke or trip walking back. i recently bought one and good thing too cause the other day we did these big pieces indoors and you could see all the fumes and shit spreadin around on the floor like a small cloud, all my boys were coughin and goin out for air and shit, i just laughed and told them to spend the $$$ on a good mask. shit works, well worth the 40$

Originally posted by NONE-but-this-ONE@Jan 7 2005, 02:34 PM

Ive always worn a bandana around my face and tucked the bottom into the neck of my shirt so the fumes wouldnt go under it...does anyone know if this actually helps keep you safe? cause i dont smell fumes when i do it so ive assumed it does

A wet bandan works

• 2 weeks later...

look trust me.. a resparator is the best thing you could do for your health. everyonce in a while ill paint iwht out it on... and ill get super thuck bloody mucas build up in my throat. the skin around my eyes twitches and ill have boogers the color of my piece fill. just buy a resparator and always use it when you paint.. and when you store it at ur house put it in a tupperware or try to wrap it up some how so its air tight because respartors always filter air.. and storing it well keeps it nice and fresh to protect ur health

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by TeezerPHM+Oct 15 2004, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TeezerPHM - Oct 15 2004, 05:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IVomitBombs@Oct 15 2004, 10:07 PM

Am I the only person thats blown there nose after painting all night and all you see is black paint. Ugh. *Cough*

noperZ

[/b]

yep paint bugers!

• 1 month later...

Archived