Spray safe!

Guest Ouija

Guest KUKU 1er

BUMP

READ MOST OF THIS THREAD WOULD LIKE TOO GET SOME MORE INFO ON THE EYES BECAUSE YOU WOULD THINK THATS VERY IMPORTANT././. EVEN IF I WEAR MY MASK I GET HEADACHES...MAN THE PRICES WE PAY TO DO ARE THING IS ALMOST TOO MUCH...ANYWAYS THNX FOR THE INFO AND THE LINKS.....63

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is fucking positive shit that people should really listen to, i'm sure as fuck i will.

life changing stuff, at last writers can talk about shit to help each other... what next unity in the scene?

i cant wait for the day writers unite to fight a common enemy and world is painted a million different shades

peace

QUESTION 2 ANYONE WITH A POSITIVE FEEDBACK I HAVE A CLOSET FULL OF PAINT AND 3 DRESSERS FULL OF PAINT AND I GET NOSE BLEEDS OFTEN I HAVE A FAN 2 GIVE OFF GOOD VENTILATION IN THE ROOM BUT DO U THINK THE CONTINUING FUMES FROM THE CANS HAS 2 DO WITH THE NOSE BLEEDS THAT I RECEIVE?

ADDED THERE IS ENOUGH MOISTURE IN THE AIR ITS NOT CAUSED BY DRY HUMIDITY

Guest KUKU 1er

BUMP

TO THE KID ABOVE ME, WISH I COULD HELP YOU BUT I DONT KNOW .ALL I KNOW IS I HAVE PAINT IN MY ROOM AND I DONT HAVE NOSE BLEEDS...SPRAY SAFE....REKS63

oh shit i never new paint spray was bad for you..i used to try to get high and sniff the shit and i would paint for hours without a mask at my yard and just sniff the shit and get high off my mind..full on holusinating and shit.maybe i should stop..im always shaking now and shit..i pee blood sometimes.sometimes my eye bleeds to from not wearing goggles..wear fuckin goggles! no lie.it fuckin sucks.wear a mask.and if u do drugs.do them safely.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some times i dont wipe me bum, then i just find a wall , bend over and drop a tag. no paint invovled so i aint breathing in any toxic fumes thatll kill me in the long run, the fumes from my ass my stick a bit but it aint that bad ya know...

Originally posted by artsol

yikes...tics,liver,kidney and bladder problems aren't too keen in my eyes. fuck gettin my nerves messed up.thanks for all the info ...I had heard of some of this from BTS but hadn't known how rough it gets.

gotta get a mask and gloves

thats awful.....poor dog............and Ouija, you are too nice.

• 2 weeks later...

wut up peeps..the info...that was posted on this thread is very good advice..for being a writer for 8yrs, i have experanced some bad side-effects from spray paint. for one i am also a painter for Company Buildings and also Houses(part time)...

with all of this i have to express that if ur a toy, or a newbie u need to wear gloves...

why i say this is b/c my hands have pretty much developed callis. (harding of skin) but through out the yrs of writing..the skin on my hands and around my wrists started to peel and then it came to basically falling off my hands.

with that my hands started to develope blisters and also skin would open up and would start bleeding..well now that my hnds are now pure callis it doesnt bother me anymore. but before i developed callis my hands went through pure-hell. and its not fun..also if ya go out and write when there is a little wind. try to wear long sleev shirts.

also if u have already have started hurting or delevoping cuts ..etc.....a good thing to use is a pure ALOE Lotion. it really helps. but also u can go to the dermataligis(dr) and just tell them that u deal with paints and blah blah..and they will give you some good ass med.

as for wearing mask and etc.. it may bother you but ull get used to it. i only wear masks if im in a inclosed area , but when im out in the open writing i for one have not expreranced any side-effects on my face or anyting..probly just some brain damage lol. anywayz if u like getting high off paint. the most toxic is SILVER. and GOLD paint. but oh well.. anywayz thats it. just basically besafe while out writing. ...

Ltrz.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: ...

Originally posted by SyCo13

with all of this i have to express that if ur a toy, or a newbie u need to wear gloves...

why i say this is b/c my hands have pretty much developed callis. (harding of skin) but through out the yrs of writing..the skin on my hands and around my wrists started to peel and then it came to basically falling off my hands.

with that my hands started to develope blisters and also skin would open up and would start bleeding..well now that my hnds are now pure callis it doesnt bother me anymore. but before i developed callis my hands went through pure-hell. and its not fun..also if ya go out and write when there is a little wind. try to wear long sleev shirts.

Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by LDN_THING

dude sound like you have what i got its called aggrevated dermatites or something like that I went to my doctor and she gave me this cream to put on my hands when I'm washing them it is called aqueous cream. its a cream but you wash it in with water. leaves a weird coating on your hands but takes away all the dry skin.

p.s listen to this guy he knows its all about the gloves.

• 1 month later...

Im sure it was talked about somewhere in this thread, but what do people here do about bombing? Yeah wearing cloves, but does anyone here wear a mask while doing highways etc...? Another question, do you have to paint for years before the fumes affect you? Stay safe guys.

I'm gobbling up food right now and am gonna down a couple glasses of water before I go to sleep, just to be safe . haha

i hadnt painted in 2 years. before that i had painted for about 7 years. i've never ever worn a mask. i'm 22 years old. when i got home from painting the other day i felt like shit. its been over a week and i'm still sick.

who else out there is balding at a young age?

Originally posted by mawsAA

Yeah Uumpa Lumpa, I'm going to do the same thing, I ead this post and then went and got myself a mask and painted with it the first time last night and it was so good. I didn't feel shit afterwards at all.

And Amuser, I think you may be right..I always feel worse after chromies too....

Especially if you use Australian "Export" type paint..I swear that stuff is toxic as fuck...

oath..once i did a chromie in a little attic type thing with no windows, i felt well fucked after that, i used one of those little white masks but it got kinda moist and caved in due to the fumes....fuck that SHIT!!

this thread has been a real eye opener i have to admit

:eek:

um whoever was talking about feeling stupid... i know i aint usually dumb.... but kinda recently i started noticing real stupidness...at the time i put it down to lack of sleep and being punched in the face.....but i am constantly doing things like not noticing that pavement in front of my house was ripped up and shit like that..........

the thing is i dont piant very much at all, probly once a week....is that too little for these effects?? is it all in my head????

and another thing:

when handwriting (like normal writing i mean) i can barely write afew words without leaving letters in the middle of words out.... when i reread what i have written it is VERY poor....i always thought it was lack of sleep or dyslexia but after reading this thread i wonder.......i really do ................... i know for sure i didnt always do that kind of shit....

• 3 weeks later...

^^^ basically the paint particles are very small and wont get stopped by a piece of cloth. However if your in an open space like tracks or illegal walls out side then I don't really think there is much point. But tunnels, between two parked trains and inside you'll get fucked up lungs eventually. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and look all ill.

No I mean liket the mouth caps made of some special filter material that filters out anything that isn't "regular air"...

but like what you said, what do you mean with eventually? Like... if I do it at a regular base without any protection ill get it over a few years right?

Archived