Spray safe!

Guest Ouija

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea whenever im feeling sad i just visit the yard because the sheer stupidity of some of these kids is fucking "LOL" status

but i really would like to meet that kid so i can dump in my hand and smash it into his face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I got one of those almost like a surgeons mask but not as papery. Its like a card board almost. Recentaly I put it on the wrong way and one of the straps(the lower one) broke. Now there is an opening where the mask would be on my chin. Is there any risk of paint gettin in and should I get another mask? Thanks in advance.

I got one of those almost like a surgeons mask but not as papery. Its like a card board almost. Recentaly I put it on the wrong way and one of the straps(the lower one) broke. Now there is an opening where the mask would be on my chin. Is there any risk of paint gettin in and should I get another mask? Thanks in advance.

if its a surgeons mask its probably just for keeping bacteria out

& it wouldnt work for paint fumes regardless if its broke or not

• 2 weeks later...

i read this thread and went out and got a mask, i always wear gloves anyway but now im going to wear my mask too. i never really noticed any symptoms until i read exactly what happens to me on here. like constantly needing to piss when im painting, dizziness, scratchy throat and a little twitch inbetween my eye and nose. thankyou for the information

I did'nt wear a mask and now I am failing all my classes... related? you tell me.

j/k

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest qwerty

are you guys cereal? bandannas, shirts, pretty much anything other then a mask will do you no good, actually it will work against you, makes you look so suspicious.

people these days...

if you want your lungs to be safe theres only 1 thing you can do. Quit.

• 2 weeks later...
are you guys cereal? bandannas, shirts, pretty much anything other then a mask will do you no good, actually it will work against you, makes you look so suspicious.

people these days...

if you want your lungs to be safe theres only 1 thing you can do. Quit.

And you think walking around with a resperator on your noggin isn't? Point proved.

I use a resperator though, pretty good to use. Latex gloves are a must for brewing ink.

nineseveneight: Spray over it, or bring a thing Comet or something (if it's dried). Just bring a rag.

TheCosbyFamily: Depends how much you use them ;)

use your spraycans as jet packs to make a smooth getaway

I have level 2 boosters.

I think shirts-around-the-face is the only way to go. Especially when doing pieces that take a short amount of time.

I not a shirt, then a small child.

I once sprayed paint in my face (like a dumbass) and boy was it not fun. Later that night i was with some friends and i began having horrible heart palpitations, then i passed out and had a very mild seizure. I don't think people took it seriously, or they thought i was just actin a fool. But anyway the heart palpitations lasted about 5 or 6 months. So yeah, point the tip AWAY from your grill.

This is all true by the way, and it makes me look like an idiot, but... whatever

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I once sprayed paint in my face (like a dumbass) and boy was it not fun. Later that night i was with some friends and i began having horrible heart palpitations, then i passed out and had a very mild seizure. I don't think people took it seriously, or they thought i was just actin a fool. But anyway the heart palpitations lasted about 5 or 6 months. So yeah, point the tip AWAY from your grill.

This is all true by the way, and it makes me look like an idiot, but... whatever

Wow, never knew that could happen

• 4 weeks later...

ok you do that.

come back on here in about 40-50 years and tell me all the problems you have. I bet you wont be able to control your shit and piss and you will shit/piss and wont even feel it.

and for all you players out there who dont know, spraypaint fumes affect the part of your brain that controls the release of any bodily fluids.

now if your paintin and other writers bag the fuck outta you for wearing a respirator, turn to them and say "have fun taking a shit when your 80 years old because you wont feel it"

Archived