i dont know if she likes me cuz my looks

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haterama v2.5

I like the people who come in here to crack on tease for talking about sex like it's something 'real adults don't do' and then when he responds they fire back with 'Yeah, that really shows how mature you've become since you left!' when dude's not even the one looking for conflict.

Granted Tease is a cornball that'll say some stupid shit from time to time, but all of that pales in comparison to the level of cheese-dickiness some of you are bordering on for harboring real animosity towards someone you've never even actually met. The kid's glad he got to put it in a pooper. Be happy for the guy. My boy's uncle passed away a few months ago and one of his only regrets in life was never having poked a bitch in the brown eye..don't hate.

Seriously, I don't know what's more sad: how bad some of ya'll want to hate or me actually noticing and commenting on it.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Sep 23 2005, 04:44 PM

Haterama v2.5

I like the people who come in here to crack on tease for talking about sex like it's something 'real adults don't do' and then when he responds they fire back with 'Yeah, that really shows how mature you've become since you left!' when dude's not even the one looking for conflict.

Granted Tease is a cornball that'll say some stupid shit from time to time, but all of that pales in comparison to the level of cheese-dickiness some of you are bordering on for harboring real animosity towards someone you've never even actually met. The kid's glad he got to put it in a pooper. Be happy for the guy. My boy's uncle passed away a few months ago and one of his only regrets in life was never having poked a bitch in the brown eye..don't hate.

Seriously, I don't know what's more sad: how bad some of ya'll want to hate or me actually noticing and commenting on it.

NOT FOR NOTHING ITS KINDA TRUE B. MY SON IS FALLING BACK TO NIGGAS EVEN!! LIKE "OKAY GUYS, IM A CORNY WIGGER" AND INSTEAD OF BEING LIKE "OK" OR NOT SAYIN NOTHIN, NIGGAS IS LIKE "YEAH! WIGGER! THATS RIGHT! FUCKING WIGGER BRAH!" IONO B. PERSONALLY IF A NIGGA IS A DOOLA AND MAKES DOOLA STATEMENTS, THATS WHEN IM LIKE "YOU'S A FUCKING DOOLA, FAMILY" BUT IM NOT GONNA START SHITTING ON THE NIGGA OFF TOP. LET MY SON LIVE, WHEN HE SAYS SOME CORNY SHIT, CALL HIM ON IT, BUT IF THE NIGGA IS LIKE "IM THINKING ABOUT LEASING OR BUYING, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?" NIGGAS SHOULDNT JUMP OUT THEY MONITORS LIKE "FUCKING WIGGER DUDE!!! ONLY STUPID WIGGERS FINANACE AUTOMOBILES!!!"...COME ON FAM. BE REAL, AND I AINT EVEN SIDING WITH MONEY OR NOTHIN CUZ HE DID USE TO SAY SOME DUMB ASS SHIT, BUT DAMN. THE NIGGA TRYNA TURN OVER A NEW LEAF. HAHA, LET MY SON DO HIS NUMBERS.

MEROOO

Originally posted by Mauler5150@Sep 23 2005, 09:33 PM

Can someone show me an example of Tease saying some really dumb shit?

Like I find this thread hilarious, and I guess al the haters are people who have secretly wanted to do this, but were never given the chance.

I'm not siding or anything, but I still expect to get burned for this.

im like a 12oz professional athelete. people love me, hate me, and the girls wanna bang me. feel me like a heart attack.

haha. jk. how many views though? ha!

Originally posted by Mauler5150@Sep 23 2005, 09:33 PM

Can someone show me an example of Tease saying some really dumb shit?

Like I find this thread hilarious, and I guess al the haters are people who have secretly wanted to do this, but were never given the chance.

I'm not siding or anything, but I still expect to get burned for this.

perhaps he can explain to you how babies are mad (straight clownin) :clown2:

tease.. post some more flicks... someone else make some more .gifs

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Sep 23 2005, 04:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Sep 23 2005, 04:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Sep 23 2005, 04:44 PM

Haterama v2.5

NOT FOR NOTHING ITS KINDA TRUE B. MY SON IS FALLING BACK TO NIGGAS EVEN!! LIKE "OKAY GUYS, IM A CORNY WIGGER" AND INSTEAD OF BEING LIKE "OK" OR NOT SAYIN NOTHIN, NIGGAS IS LIKE "YEAH! WIGGER! THATS RIGHT! FUCKING WIGGER BRAH!" IONO B. PERSONALLY IF A NIGGA IS A DOOLA AND MAKES DOOLA STATEMENTS, THATS WHEN IM LIKE "YOU'S A FUCKING DOOLA, FAMILY" BUT IM NOT GONNA START SHITTING ON THE NIGGA OFF TOP. LET MY SON LIVE, WHEN HE SAYS SOME CORNY SHIT, CALL HIM ON IT, BUT IF THE NIGGA IS LIKE "IM THINKING ABOUT LEASING OR BUYING, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?" NIGGAS SHOULDNT JUMP OUT THEY MONITORS LIKE "FUCKING WIGGER DUDE!!! ONLY STUPID WIGGERS FINANACE AUTOMOBILES!!!"...COME ON FAM. BE REAL, AND I AINT EVEN SIDING WITH MONEY OR NOTHIN CUZ HE DID USE TO SAY SOME DUMB ASS SHIT, BUT DAMN. THE NIGGA TRYNA TURN OVER A NEW LEAF. HAHA, LET MY SON DO HIS NUMBERS.

MEROOO

[/b]

holy fuck. hahahahahaha. either this is fucking hilarious because its mero, or its hilarious because this wonk aint saggin.

whats the word on merojuana.com???