Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheBob

If you were on here 4 years ago

This is a BIG shot in the dark, but this is MR. Bojangles. If you're reading this, you've probably been on here for awhile and that s/n sounds familiar. There used to be a picture of me floating around on here from when I was in like 6th grade, and everybody Photoshopped it into various scenarios. I'm writing because I don't have that pic anymore, and there's no way for me to get a copy. That was the youngest picture of me that I have/had. If by some freak chance you still have a copy that isn't altered to bad can you post it for me so I can get it. If El Mammaro or Dity Habit are still on here they'll know what I'm talking about. Hope you can help out an ol' school channel zero head. P.S. I'm still spying on you cats here and there.

Guest j

hahahaha bojangles

unfortuantely I no longer any copies (photoshopped or not) of your pic. Hopefully someone else has that shit saved somewhere.. if anyone is still around that remembers that...

j/20041116_1_1.jpg

This is all I got.

bojang.jpg

sike! i feel really weird having it still.

i had it stashed away in some frontpage folder for when i did a kidblount/bojangles homepage back in the day. luckily i never deleted it.

kidbob.jpg

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Sep 5 2005, 09:05 PM

Good God..

Ive always felt like the mixed child that had to live outside.and maby came inside to play guitar befor dinner and then sent back out. :(

HOLY SHIT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! THATS IT. I WOULDVE NEVER GOTTEN IT AGAIN! -Mr. Bojangles. Seriously, thank you so much...that's the youngest pic of me in existence.

so should we all save it just in case?

i remember that shit from back before my first account got wiped. pure comedy.

i remember those... i had no idea it was somebody offa here. i thought it was some unfortunate googe-"retard"-image search, no offense...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this