discussion on the nature of the creator of the heavens and earth

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dawood@Sep 29 2005, 10:25 AM

the funny thing is that in Europe during what was called the dark ages, Christians beleived the world was flat, and anyone (including Galilao) who asserted otherwise would be killed , imprisioned or somehow punished.

revolutionary thinkers arent usually appreciated until long after theyre dead, its not as much a matter of religion as it is human nature to fear what they dont understand

Originally posted by yum+Sep 29 2005, 04:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yum - Sep 29 2005, 04:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Sep 29 2005, 10:25 AM

the funny thing is that in Europe during what was called the dark ages, Christians beleived the world was flat, and anyone (including Galilao) who asserted otherwise would be killed , imprisioned or somehow punished.

revolutionary thinkers arent usually appreciated until long after theyre dead, its not as much a matter of religion as it is human nature to fear what they dont understand

[/b]

exactly, and not only christians believed that.

Man, You guys are not going to believe what happened. My work truck broke down yesterday, So I took it to the mechanic. He told me I needed a new computer for my truck and that the junkyard was the best place to get it. So I was standing in front of the shop wondering how I was going to get to the junkyard to get this part. Well out of nowhere, from absolutely nothing appeared these car parts that miraculously just started building this new van right in front of me! I was Like whoa! this is weird, but I got in the Van and It must have had some super hi tek navigation joint installed because it took me right to the junkyard!! Well to make a long story short, I bought the computer (that just appeared out of nowhere too! WHOA!) and brought it back to the shop where I'm waiting for the monkeys to install it. I figure eventually, If they try 10 billion times , they'll be able to convert my 94 chevy S-10 into a 2006 hummer. But for now I got this new Van from nowhere, thanks to nobody...

the end

The only difference is that We see Allah (or "The God" for the non arabic speakers) As an All Seeing, All hearing, All knowledgeable, limitless ,Omnipitent One Who the whole of creation relies on for all of their needs.The one who has prevented any of His creation from encompassing and grasping Him, He is above everything that is in existence, the whole of creation is subject and indebted to Him and yielding before His greatness.

The One Who created all that is in existence, Who made everything correct and in its place in accordance to His Wisdom, Who Shaped it in accordance to His will and is continuously doing so.

The One Who has Knowledge of everything, his power and Mercy encompasses everything and He is dominant over the whole of creation.

It seems to me that a being like that is able to do whatever it wants, but if a pile of rocks were smashed together 10 billion times would I expect them to eventually create fenway park and the philharmonic orchestra without any intellegent design?

reflect.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This is really not going anywhere. I've summarized just how it is that really complex things arise from very simple ones (ie: simple particle interaction leads to complex organizational patterns and eventually life, cars, or whatever), but you insist on missing the point with elaborate wacky analogies that completely misrepresent what I've been trying to explain.

I believe in God, by the way.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Sep 30 2005, 03:35 AM

so you agree with my statement then. allah just came out of nowhere, or has existed "forever"

and then one day it got bored and decided to create, because it was bored of seeing all of nothing.

right?

Allah always was and always will be.

And as far as why we were created, He says " I have not created you except that you should worship me" (Quran)

meaning that we should give thanks to him for the favor of creating us and providing for us everything.

And that by worshipping and giving thanks to him in our daily activities by remembering him and thanking him , we fulfil the purpose for what we were created.

It may sound boring to you, but it's like plugging a lamp in a socket after sitting there unplugged since it was made and then, once it's plugged in, the light comes on.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Sep 30 2005, 03:52 AM

This is really not going anywhere. I've summarized just how it is that really complex things arise from very simple ones (ie: simple particle interaction leads to complex organizational patterns and eventually life, cars, or whatever), but you insist on missing the point with elaborate wacky analogies that completely misrepresent what I've been trying to explain.

I believe in God, by the way.

Oh , ok kind of how milk and chocolate syrup makes chocolate milk, I get it now.

what wacky analogies?

im not going to get into the whole how the world formed argument, but in relation to intelligent design theres a little thign called 'natural selection' which takes the odds from billions to one (random occurance) to much smaller (theres a thing you can do, throw 6 dice and see how long it takes for them to come up in exact order(itll take ages), or you can select to keep a few each throw(itll take like 10 throws) )

all that being said i do think theres a higher order in the universe but it hasnt got shit do do with the quran the bible or any other religion

Originally posted by Ckit@Sep 27 2005, 11:39 PM

ive always wondered that if evolution was true, what would we look like in a couple million years? what kind of creature would we be?

I'll bet the bitches are gonna be sexy as fuck!!!

Look at how ugly people were just 100 years ago. :yuck:

I thought I'd take a small portion of this thread to analyze some important texts regarding the creation so that you all might better understand them.

"Mama,just killed a man,

Put a gun against his head,

Pulled my trigger,now he's dead,

Mama,life had just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away-

Mama ooo,

Didn't mean to make you cry-

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow-

Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters-" - Bohemians 36:14

This chapter of Mercurians explains the eternal conflict of Freddie Mercury (God) and David Bowie (Satan) on a level that humans can understand. Although we will never rise to Freddie Mercury's greatness, we can see here that Mercury defeated Bowie sometime soon after he created all life on earth using his guitar and a powerful hairstyle. He wept, for he had killed a part of him, but he knew it must be done. He felt as though he had thrown it all away. In the last verse, Mercury indicates that he is leaving temporarily, and we should carry on without him. This leaves open the possibility of an absent creator. It is possible Mercury has not indeed returned yet, although it is difficult to ascertain as he is and always was invisible. Still a subject of debate among scholars.

"'In the year of thirty-nine'

Assembled here the volunteers

In the days when lands were few

Here the ship sailed out into the blue and sunny morn

The sweetest sight ever seen

And the night followed day

And the story tellers say

That the score brave souls inside

For many a lonely day

Sailed across the milky seas

Never looked back never feared never cried" - Mercurians 12:3

"Don't you hear my call

Though you're many years away

Don't you hear me calling you

Write your letters in the sand

For the day I'll take your hand

In the land that our grand-children knew" - Mercurians 12:4

Ah, a very important set of verses. In the first, we are told of the Exodus of the followers of Freddie Mercury from the land of Boston, MA where they were being persecuted greatly by a bunch of goddamn jews. The best historical guesses place the year of '39 somewhere around 1985, although this is foggy as the exact dates of Freddie's birth, death, and resurrection are still being debated.

Mercurians 12:4 details how we might pray to Freddie Mercury, and offers the gift of everlasting life in the holy land for those who follow him.

The following series of verses, Princes 1:1 through 1:9, are possibly the most important in the New Queens Edition Bible. They detail fully the dichotomy between Freddie Mercury and humans, and detail some of his power. They are fairly self explanitory, so just read.

"Here we are, born to be kings,

We're the princes of the universe.

Here we belong, fighting to survive

In a world with the darkest powers.

And here we are, we're the princes of the universe

Here we belong, fighting for survival

We've come to be the rulers of your world.

I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings.

I have no rival, no man can be my equal

Take me to the future of your world.

Born to be kings, princes of the universe

Fighting and free, got your world in my hand

I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand

We were born to be princes of the universe.

No man could understand. My power is in your hand

Ooh, ooh, ooh, people talk about you.

People say you've had your day.

I'm a man that will go far.

Fly the moon and reach for the stars

With my sword and head held high

Got to pass the test first time-yeah

I know that people talk about me. I hear it every day.

But I can prove you wrong 'cause I'm right first time.

Yeah yeah alright watch this man fly, bring on the girls

Here we are. Born to be kings,

We're the princes of the universe.

Here we belong. Born to be kings,

Princes of the universe. Fighting and free

Got the world in my hands

I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand.

We were born to be princes of the universe."

There you have it. Absolute proof from the mouth of Mercury of His superiority over you. Please feel free to debate my beliefs, I have proof of everything.

It may be possible for you to find "books on tape" of some of these holy chapters, look around.

Originally posted by Dawood@Sep 30 2005, 05:08 AM

And as far as why we were created, He says " I have not created you except that you should worship me" (Quran)

meaning that we should give thanks to him for the favor of creating us and providing for us everything.

you just said he didnt create us??

dude, you need to fix up. you just contradicted yourself hardcore within the space of two lines.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^Not really, it's just oddly phrased from translation. But it means "I didn't create you for any reason than for you to worship me".

I think.

Those who remember Allâh (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created all this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. (Aali Imran 3:191)

The problem is that you people keep thinking of God in human terms, as if Allah is a human. If a human asked you to worship him, then yes, that would be like hitler. But this is the one who breathed life into you and who provides you with everything you need to exist. From your heart, to your brain. The oxygen and the water. The Sun and the earth that grows vegetation and fruits. Who brings these things and subjects them to you for your service, And some of you have the audacity to say you are God. (I seek refuge in Allah for ever thinking something like that) Thats why he created hell, To throw the disbeleivers in and make them fuel for the fire, because they were arrogant and troublemakers and would continue to disbeleive forever if he let them live forever. And thats why he'll punish them forever.

It is Allah, Who created for you the sense of hearing (ears), sight (eyes), and hearts (understanding). Little thanks you give.

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels+Sep 30 2005, 04:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrJackDaniels - Sep 30 2005, 04:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Sep 30 2005, 05:08 AM

And as far as why we were created, He says " I have not created you except that you should worship me"  (Quran)

you just said he didnt create us??

dude, you need to fix up. you just contradicted yourself hardcore within the space of two lines.

[/b]

El mamerro was right and exact on that...

i guess it was a bad translation.