So i found a camera...

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by rental+Aug 7 2005, 07:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Aug 7 2005, 07:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Tesseract@Aug 7 2005, 05:48 AM

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Aug 6 2005, 05:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Aug 6 2005, 01:13 PM

Find a copy of Sandisk ResquePro, run that shit on the cameras memory stick and you'll get ALL the shots dude EVER shot.

thats pretty fuckin ill, you think that shit will work for every camera? ive accidentally erased a few shots and it be dope to get them back.

It works for all hard drives and removable media like memory stick, microdrive, sd cards etc etc etc. Thats exactly why i use it aswell and it worked fine so far. If you want it send me a PM with an email addy.

yeah. this shit is exactly what im afraid of.

5 posts and i already have a strong dislike for this imma cop retard.

[/b]

Well, for all it matters thats how you can take naked flicks of girls, you go like 'lets just see, we'll delete them at once" and then you just recover just recover them. wink

best thing(s) ever found:

baby skull in nevada desert.

an old coo coo friend of mine found a skull with a hole in the side when we were diggin one of those tunnel forts back in the day.

his dad was a crack head biker and when we told him about it

he wanted to know where, an was kirkin to give it to him immediately.

my friend said he chuked it in a pond that was close by,,,

his dad started freakin,he was always craked out !!!!,, i thought he

was going to kill us!!!!

but a week later the dude pulled it out of his closet,,,

i was freakin out cause i thought it had airborne diseases

that grew from it,,,and was tweakin in my head "why does this

crazy fuck want to hold on to a dirty skull."he hadn't bleached

it or nothing,,,i thought some monkeys paw edgar allen poe shit

was about to go down!!!

fuked my sleep up that week.

not as bad as a baby i guess.

but ewwwww these kids in my area got caught after they dug up

a body,,, cut off its head,,an took it home,,,

cause,,, get this,,, they wanted to make a bong out of it !!!!,,

thats what they told police,,, what is wrong with kids today!!!

they just left the body out with the broken casket open,,

thats a harsh after taste !!!!!

Originally posted by Ten Cents+Aug 14 2005, 12:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ten Cents - Aug 14 2005, 12:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Aug 6 2005, 12:37 AM

12OZ!

I present to you the myspace of:

Jonathan Fitzhugh

Lol! you used my gainesville jaunito wall.

[/b]

I had to that was key to the whole operation.

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by screw_loose@Aug 6 2005, 05:31 PM

who ever made this thread is stupid. and ill tell you why.

First, not only did you lie and say you found "graffers in action", but you actually made a thread about it. Since you had the thought of lying anyway, you sould have lied in a strategic way. Maybe say it was you in action. Second, don't ever make a thread again, because not only has this wasted my time, but i came to find out you lied for attention. what a FUCKING dumbass.

hahah this fool wants to see you in action

send a message to tom asking if he likes you or wants to meet somewhere

Guest Sparoism

Tesseract, I'm willing to trade apps for that Sandisk joint....PM me. One of my dad's clients has a HD that crashed (no backups or defrags=duh) and I'm sure he could use it.

If you want, I can send you a md5 checksum app that is a HUGE help if you want it....I'll explain if you are interested.

Guest Melburnian

I once stole a cam corder and other things from a house. I watched one of the movies on the camera and it was a birthday scene where one of the kids was opening his present ( a playstation ) which I also had stolen.

I felt harsh as fuck.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 6 2006, 10:52 AM

so much has happened since i made this thread

-i forgot the password to mr fitzhughs email account not only that but i dont even know which email i used.

-i have since bought an Olympus evolt e-500 digital slr

- and finally, i gave that camera away to one of my friends when i bought that slr.

Quite a few years back, I caught some kids going over me in a yard...A fight ensued and I ended up comming up on a few duffle bags of paint and Minolta SLR with a nice lense. I figure it was a fair trade since they saw fit to mace me before running away...Anyways took flicks with the remaining film in the camera, got it developed nothing of note to see it was just weird seeing flicks of those kids . One of the kids has since made a lil name for himseld in a "big" crew which makes it kind of interesting...I wonder if his crew knows how bitchmade this guy is..him and 3 of his homies getting served and paint taken by some old over the hill cat such as myself.. :haha:

Originally posted by screw_loose@Aug 6 2005, 07:31 PM

who ever made this thread is stupid. and ill tell you why.

First, not only did you lie and say you found "graffers in action", but you actually made a thread about it. Since you had the thought of lying anyway, you sould have lied in a strategic way. Maybe say it was you in action. Second, don't ever make a thread again, because not only has this wasted my time, but i came to find out you lied for attention. what a FUCKING dumbass.

I disagree.

I think you are the dumbass.

"you sould have lied in a strategic way. Maybe say it was you in action."

smartie.

i had a dream last night i used the sandisk rescuepro in my portable cd discman.. and people and things i had forgot about or havnt seen in forever started showing up out of nowhere..

it was awesome until some enemies started showing up..so i began to run and as i was running the world around me looked like somthing out of "yellow submarine" the movie.. and it began raining old photos of family members.. like in b0b's thread..

Originally posted by thecarwreck@Aug 6 2005, 07:24 AM

found photos are dope. i'm working on filling a shoebox with the shits. i'll have to scan some.

best thing(s) ever found:

$200 wrapped in a letter written in chinese in a mangled envelope. (figured out whose it was and gave it back). 2 days later, found 2 brand new swatches (this is 1986, so i was stoked). karma.

baby skull in nevada desert.

probably some other shit i'm too tired to remember.

I like how you just threw the baby skull comment in the mix like its an everyday thing.