Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

UnthinkablePoster.jpg

The story hovers around a terrorist who has planted three nuclear bombs in United States of America and a black ops interrogator who is responsible to make that surrendered terrorist in divulging the locations of those bombs. As the story progresses it is witnessed that a combination of psychological techniques and extreme torture is applied on the terrorist who knows more than he claims he knows. However failure in able to crack the terrorist, the interrogator thinks the Unthinkable, applying the similar brutal methods on first his wife and then his kids and no one can dare to stop him for he has the clearance from the highest authorities. The movie is a tug of war between the terrorist and the interrogator and no one is ready to give up.

HAHAHA, you serious...UWE BOLL, LOL.

oh, my bad. i watch movies without preconceived judgements based on who made them. i apologize wholeheartedly for taking such a biased approach to watching movies, your forgiveness would be the ultimate gift.

american me was a good movie.

it was filmed at folsom prison.

i visited my friend who lives in folsom this past saturday, and i asked him how far we were from the prison....he said it was close by, so we decided to go.

stopped by at the folsom prison museum...a lot of cool things to see but we were only there for a few minutes because we had stuff to do.

i am planing on going back sometime soon....because the museum is ony $2.00 to see.

i will take flicks and start a thread.

american me was a good movie.

it was filmed at folsom prison.

i visited my friend who lives in folsom this past saturday, and i asked him how far we were from the prison....he said it was close by, so we decided to go.

stopped by at the folsom prison museum...a lot of cool things to see but we were only there for a few minutes because we had stuff to do.

i am planing on going back sometime soon....because the museum is ony $2.00 to see.

i will take flicks and start a thread.

Yes this will be cool!:D :D :D