PREGNANT WOMEN

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by boogie hands+Jan 13 2006, 08:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boogie hands - Jan 13 2006, 08:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Hipster@Jul 8 2005, 06:15 AM

70.jpg

she is kinda hot all the overs way gross me out!

bump for sterilization.....

what a sack of shit.

[/b]

i bet that bitch was super banging when she wasnt preggo. who is she? its really fucking dumb that shes smoking though.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Jan 13 2006, 11:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Jan 13 2006, 11:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Jan 13 2006, 10:52 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-deterrent@Jul 12 2005, 12:12 PM

and I have to know that it wasn't a boy.

???

:huh2:

Im glad someone else caught this too..

[/b]

What I was tring to say is that if shes pregg'd up with a

boy you'd be such a fag to fuck her. cus fags fuck boys!

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 13 2006, 06:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 13 2006, 06:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by boogie hands@Jan 13 2006, 08:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-The Hipster@Jul 8 2005, 06:15 AM

70.jpg

she is kinda hot all the overs way gross me out!

bump for sterilization.....

what a sack of shit.

i bet that bitch was super banging when she wasnt preggo. who is she? its really fucking dumb that shes smoking though.

[/b]

SERIOUSLY..IS THAT A J?

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Jan 13 2006, 10:52 PM

ever thought that she is INDEED a model, and shes posing with a cigarrette in her hand?

homie...if thats a modeling photo then im breaking the photographers nose for sucking at his job. not only is prego a fucking moron but the photograph looks like it was taken by michael j fox. shitty all around.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 15 2006, 05:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 15 2006, 05:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Avancier@Jan 14 2006, 03:37 AM

I smashed a two month preggo bitch one time.  The good thing about the preggos is you can bust in them and aint got to worry about shit.

funniest shit i heard today. :haha:

[/b]

what made it funnier to you? the lack of wit that it encompassed, or the use of the word "preggo"?

Archived