DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

nigga you know you done fucked up right. on super bowl sunday no less. you better have a fucking army son. you a snitch. you're a fucking punk bitch on the biggest level dude. I am about to ride out right up to your spot where you rest your fucking head on super bowl sunday nigga. you fucked up. hard. get your boys. you're gonna need more than that, mark. punk ass mark ass bitch. I wouldn't normally fight one of my homies battles. any conversation had with a few cats that beef out with my boys know I always say the same shit, if it's one on one, fair game. fuck, I will fight you and your boys at the same time. YOU FUCKED UP FET. you fucked up hard.

straight up. edited cause I am so furious right now. nigga you're fucking retarded, elmer didn't even do the shit you fucking pussy. I am telling you on my word on some straight up man shit, the call was made, if that nigga calls me and says come down on super bowl sunday and you fuck my day up...yeah bitch, I am snitching on myself. the police got their police report right here. copy and paste pigs. fet is fucked. I hope you sit back and take in how bad you really fucked up. even if I never see you face to face in life, you are always gonna have one label attached to you, a stupid fucking snitch. go ahead and insert any comment about how I dont write and my opinion dont matter. you're right, but after the big game tonight, you better believe my first mission is to let detroit finally see all those shitty throws I do in chill spots trying to get better at the one thing I love in life outside my son. I am personally cappin off your shit tonight, if someone else dont get it before me. put my face up on the net nigga, I will give you the link in a pm. I have never seen such a blatent fuck up on this site. YOU'RE A FUCKING SNITCH DOG. you know how snitches get dealt with in prison? in the streets? what you thought cause it's the internet that shit rides? fuck is wrong with you? feel free to get at me in a pm, so I aint gotta put it out here no more. YOU'RE FUCKED BITCH.

• Like 2

fet, nigga you just keep digging. I was gonna keep it in pms, but I want all your boys to know what you are saying right now. ELMER DIDN'T EVEN DO IT BITCH. 2 wrongs dont make a right type shit bitch. and on top of anything you say to try and defend yourself, you're a fucking SNITCH. you might as well of started wearing panties and fucking dudes in palmer park for money, you would of still been better off. there is nothing lower in life than being a snitch. and on that if I try to come find you I am gonna have a problem? nigga not only do I know where you live, I got your number. I got you in locked the fuck in. here is a better idea. take the fucking pictures down. that is one. 2, apologize like you have never fucking meant it in your life to fud. 3, stop acting hard with me. any bullshit I ever had with any writer in detroit has been squashed and I got respect for even cats that my boys dont like. this aint about graf. just do the right thing, and live forever in infamy that you're a snitch, and move on with your life. or better yet, just keep adding fuel to the fire. sendme another pm telling me about how I am gonna get hurt. nigga you are fucked on so many levels it is sickening.

nope sorry......i like how noone mentions the fact he put my name all over my shit....I DONT CARE SAY WHAT YOU WANT....MY LIFE STILL GOES ON AS NORMAL

no one on here even knew about him puttin your name on your shit till you just mentioned it. so in actuality ....you just snitched on yourself. beyond that.....posting dudes face on the internet was super bonus weaksauce.... if you have a problem with somebody.. handle it when you see them....dont turn to the internet as a platform to get back at somebody.

where do i live?

damn bitch, what you think I drop to that level? you want your number and address posted up on the net? nah. I don't play snitch games with snitches. plus, I wouldn't surprised if this thread gets shut the fuck down because of this. I have seen threads get shut down cause of snitching. all those flicks. when people from around the world look at the detroit thread, they just gonna shake their heads. don't worry son, like I said, keep fucking talking. you want me to come visit you in the dark in all black on some rambo shit? good talk. military training is a motherfucker sometimes. no dude, I want you to do what is right, take them fucking flicks down, stop writing, admit you fucked up so hard, and live your life out. and have nothing to do with this thread, or city ever again. but in a snitches mind, you did nothing wrong. do the right thing dude. take that shit down and just admit to yourself, you fucked up, you're the lowest form of man there is now. period.

phonoh.jpg.eea674c5130cbf2a65dc61e999bbf6c0.jpg

You know, I thought we all owned one of these t-shirts... also cough cough a lot of you guys make yourselves very available on a specific social networking site. +privacy settings. ya welcome in advance.

teeC1_LRG.jpg

bump the rila above, and the fact that all this drama>super bong sunday.

Feta cheese is never going to taste the same on salads again. If I ever start eating mad greek salads, I'm going to be telling the dish that it's snitchin, and get kicked out of the restaurant for being a straight-up kook.

Fet, that was on some dumb shit.

You just lost all of my respect, man. Shit makes me glad you don't really know me.

You obviously cannot be trusted with the most simple issues regarding respect.

I mean really? who does that?

There are better ways to handle your stupid drama... especially when you're the only one that cares.

It's funny that you mentioned being cool with some of the dudes in fbs.

Do you actually think they're going to remain cool with you after this?

Crew sticks with crew always. Other previous relations are irrelevant.

Good luck, man.

in the interest of showing appreciation.

First off... that little cafe across the street from

Evies next to Xochimilco.

All them crunchy hookups i seen today.

double epic bump elmer

swag throwies

And the face pics and name droppin

needs to stop. Seriously?

Fucks wrong with you

DSCF6252.JPG.f5723a28c7c72f63b3d86f8536eeab7c.JPG

DSCF6253.JPG.44ec305a4817c55ee18184b0d5cd9a9a.JPG

in the interest of showing appreciation.

First off... that little cafe across the street from

Evies next to Xochimilco.

All them crunchy hookups i seen today.

double epic bump elmer

swag throwies

And the face pics and name droppin

needs to stop. Seriously?

Fucks wrong with you

Talkin about Lupitas? That place has the bombest Torta's I've ever had.

• Like 1