DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

and you certainly shouldn't accidentally post pictures of yourself in the rearview mirror or you'll either have to beef with yourself for snitching, or have a former friend vindictively use it against you in the future as a kind of defiant joke that ultimately backfires, thus undoing your career in painting rap letters.

never former friends....nothing backfired....cant stop wont stop painting rap letters

Bump the new paid rooftop ....on southfield at that school ...gangsta ass spot...

I wanted to hit it, but its a camera literally in arms reach of the spot ....and I kept hearin rumors bout abandoned schools with new security cams to deter vandalism!....

Any truth to this?

Also

bump. Just eat it ,yogrt and. Lusher rooftop on Harper don't know if its new or not ...

Bump the new paid rooftop ....on southfield at that school ...gangsta ass spot...

I wanted to hit it, but its a camera literally in arms reach of the spot ....and I kept hearin rumors bout abandoned schools with new security cams to deter vandalism!....

Any truth to this?

Also

bump. Just eat it ,yogrt and. Lusher rooftop on Harper don't know if its new or not ...

It's true. DPS police coming into the schools with dogs.

They said they have 8 or 12 schools armed with the little motion activated cameras...

or here: http://secprodonline.com/Articles/2010/01/04/Security-for-All.aspx

^chances are dude, just look through every page in this thread, starting at one, you will see every damn flick just about posted. plus, you'll learn things you didn't know or give a fuck to know about detroit graffiti, and you might laugh a few times. butI know it's posted, you'll see it somewhere. also, about the whole getting out the car thing, like I said, unless I am at a spot with the homies, damn near all the flicks you have ever seen me post in from inside the whip, why wine about that shit now. ward said it, if you don't like the shit, go take some fucking flicks yourself. I don't move unless I need to, and that aint often. god I am getting fat. fuck you all.