DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

I was at a dollar store and saw that one of the paper label cans had its original label still on underneath the plain white tee label. I like to imagine that it's just excess paint just being repackaged and resold for cheap.

then again i didn't fuck around with anything but dollar black.

anyone ever use the krylon satin black they replaced dollar black with? now that's just black tinted water.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

chick flicks. happy vernial disease day. hope all of your girls went and got the clap behind your back and gave it to you today. fud, I hate to do this to you, I was gonna say something to you, but you looked right at reft when he did this. sorry fella. flicks, and naptime for my fat ass. don't enjoy the rest of your night, cause you all fucking suck. period.

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg]

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

I gonna go to the bar, get a swerve on, and cropdust lonely hoes at the bar looking for that knight in shining armor before vd day is done with. I am their knight with shitty smelling drawers. naked is a good kid. aint my style, but then again graffiti is really only an opinion and in my opinion more than half of you suck balls at it, and that aint a good thing, so whatever. good kid though. elmer I just double checked, I didn't see them shits, sorry man.

i've seen that paint at the dollar store!

but it has a white paper label... and one time ward totally filled a backpack full of the shit with the aisle on camera. we were lawling right out of the store. and then i ate like churchs chicken, some other shit, and i think del taco... ahhahaha. fat times.

I personally prefer unicorn paint.

bump smoking quarters of chronic in one sittings.

BUMP CHRONIC...gotta love that shit.....a buddy of mine got his medical card and hes been getting some dankers....lemon drop, blue rhino, sour deisel, super sour diesel, apollo 13, and the good ole' OG kush. bump that kosher dudes sick with it....and bump that colorful peru

and bump 323 gettin a camera just cause someone asked about it.....

yo titty twister, don't bother responding to a pm, you already told me once today that you're a bitch and you wore your mothers panties growing up as a kid and that you're truly on some 100 percent faggot shit, I get that. all you had to do was man up. so I got a better idea. since honest_truth, and titty twister, who might just be the same person, can't man up, I will give anyone who can tell me who this person is 20 dollars. I know it aint much, but it's a fucking recsession, what the fuck more do you want for guiding me in the right direction? I am gonna find out who you are. you obviously know me somewhat, but this sitting behind a computer screen shit aint flying anymore. I put myself out there. I am never hard to find. get at me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

riiiiight?

nah, though, i heard a certain SENSI-milla dude has a hand in that spot, respect. Now, they just gotta dump that BULLSHIT ass plutonius garbage paint and replace it with SPANISH MONTANA HARDCORE and sell it at a reasonable price ($5 A CAN). FUCK plutonius paint, i'd rather sniff a dirty train hoppers ass, raw, than paint with that bullshit.

hahahaha plutonious garbage sounds like a gwar member