DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

whoa, look who it is^ the original king of detroit graffiti flicks! fuck you been? do me a favor and make it so I can steal all your shit off flikr, you got some stuff that isn't around anymore, I tried to steal all your flicks but it wouldn't let me. plus, I think you might actually be a photographer, cause your flicks are all pretty and shit. me, I just get paranoid from taking one hit off the blunt, talk mad shit cause I can, and point and click. for real, no sarcasm, your flicks are the shit sarcasm, you should post up here more often. without your contributions you basically just got me. and I think I officially talk way more shit than I post flicks. cause you all fucking suck. except you, and you, and a few of you to.

Woah, thanks, DSD. I am around. I play video games, a lot. Like infinity plus one I just shot you in the face for the fourth time in a row and that makes enough to call in an AC. Pew Pew

I just saw ESAU, SNFU, VOMIT and ZEBO, among others on a PBS special filmed in Detroit.

Besides that my computer melted. A friend said he can disembowel the fucking thing and mate it with something and that might produce babies that may resemble my photos, but I am not getting my hopes up.

On the plus side I have a new computer.

I just seen that caboose kid in the last year on some other graf website. I forget what it was called, honestly. I cannot fucking remember. regardless, I think he was actually the mod for a detroit thread, and I didn't last very long. go figure. I want to find caboose on facebook so I can just ask him questions. mainly, where and why did you come up with some of the most silly and entertaining shit I have ever heard. I bet you caboose is honest_truth.

damn glen, you got me talkin shit in different threads. that shit was booty though. I am assuming it is a little kid. but whatever. got mad cats in atlanta. now someone go get me a big bucket of popeyes and a fruit punch, and some honey. and a nice female, preferably asian, no english at all. sign langauge detroit style breaks down all barriers. got damn I hate yall...