DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

went to the worlds largest pillow fight....i must have killed at least 150 people. ender prolly killed like maybe 100. shit was fuckin brutal. it was like you got a stupid hat...WACK...i dont like your jew fro...WACK...ur boyfriend is a dork ...then hit both of em...hahaha, we got rocked hard as fuck too...heads on bump

is that loaf an dems in st. louie?

i have said this before but those old dibs never get old

dude was ahead of his time

this. and I have said it before, but army to me is like the fucking micheal jordan of detroit graffiti. it was like anything this dude did, he could do no wrong. them dibs though are on fucking point to. tonight is the first night I have been wasted in forever. super bump the oldies, cats that aint painting, and cats that still come around so often. army, dibs, justo, KOSEK! and the outside fam refto, elmer, tek, and last but not least the realest nigga in it, yall already know, got trapper of the year 4 times in a row! yeah you nigga! my twd brethren, primateseks and conway twitty. and paid. cause outside the homies, he is the realest nigga I met out of all of yall. peace.

• Like 1