DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

So the women at city club are hot (for the most part) and the dudes at city club are completely bitch made (again for the most part).

True story: A dude who sorta resembled a skinny nerdier version of neo from the matrix started some static with one of the heads we were with (we were rolling with about 15 hardcore kids), so before my man can even shove this kid back we all rush him. He runs, like high tails it to the bar area and hides in his trench coat (trying to turn invisible I suppose). 10 minutes later security walks up and goes "hey guys you gotta leave that kid alone". Yes, a grown man, who started the shit to begin with, ran off and told on us.

Bitchassery at it's finest.

why were you at city club to begin with? core kids do not belong there and neither do you. everyone knows that goth kids don't scrap so why even bother cracking the shit crust. next time you and all hardcore friends should go to the stick where core is the aura. real talk.

^

Simply put, while I love hardcore, I'm not a core or any other kind of scene kid, but this particular group of friends are. I chill wherever with whomever as long as they're good people. While City Club isnt necessarily my cup of tea, I generally have a pretty good time there people watching and hanging with the people I came with (in other words I keep to myself and dont look for unecessary bullshit). Neo lookin dude got brushed by my boy, accidentally, while we were walking by, then shoved my man and called him a faggot. So I did what you're supposed to do when someone does that to your boy.

No shit crust being cracked on my part whatsoever. Didnt cross the shitline, try to climb the shit rope, or launch a mid range surface to air shit missle either.

With all that said

4318950143_39f69fe893.jpg

SPOTTED

why were you at city club to begin with? core kids do not belong there and neither do you. everyone knows that goth kids don't scrap so why even bother cracking the shit crust. next time you and all hardcore friends should go to the stick where core is the aura. real talk.

we would go there just to get kicked out sometimes just outta pure boredom. I been socked up by that security so many times.