DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

is it toxcick like it says on the wall, or toxsick? regardless, do these honkeys got a fan club? cause I wanna be president of it. seriously. they got a myspace? how do I get in touch with these dudes?

nevermind, found it. thanks google. I would be embarssed to even go out the house if I were those dudes. honest_truth you in that shit?

if you find them shits let me know, I want some flicks of some areail view shit, and I stay away from that peice of shit fucker of a building. I farted next to that thing and got a trespassing ticket. I got enough tickets right now to deal with.

Ha, I feel you. I have a warrent because I never paid my trespassing ticket from there. Actually got caught trespassing in Taylor and the cops didn't even call it in, they didn't want to deal with Detroit they said.

I was woken up out of my sleep an hour ago so I could violently vomit and piss 7 pounds of fluid out of my asshole, and I owe all the thanks in the world to mcdonalds. and I have to be up in 2.5 hours. I thought I would share this with you guys. you're welcome.